Toroweap Grand Canyon North Rim private tour
- Arguably the most monumental photo opportunity the Grand Canyon has to offer
- See the 3000-foot breathtaking drop straight down to the roaring rapids of the Colorado River
- Specialty tour, not for the faint of heart, nor for the scared of heights
- Drive to a remote location and includes 61 miles of dirt for an exciting off-road adventure
On this private tour of the North Rim of the Grand Canyon and Toroweap, you’ll have a quieter, and more natural setting to appreciate the Grand Canyon. Toroweap is a Paiute word denoting “dry or barren valley.” The area is only reachable through miles of dirt roads! From the scenic overlook, there is a 3,000-foot drop into the canyon. There is mostly a sightseeing and driving tour with a bit of hiking and perfect for the person who loves off beaten path locations.
- Unlimited bottled water
- All taxes
- Guide Gratuities
Pick up at most hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada. Guests at private residences will be asked to meet at a nearby pre-determined pickup location. All pick-up and drop off locations and times are estimates only and are subject to reasonable change at short notice. Guests with a reservation will receive notification of their precise pick-up time and location between 4.00pm-6.00pm the evening prior to tour departure. Guests will be notified of weather conditions and other suggestions at this time.
- Weather appropriate clothing, camera, sunscreen, snacks, government-issued ID (driver’s license, passport, etc.)
- A minimum number of guests must be met for this tour. You may be booked on stand by until the tour is confirmed
- Children under the age of 2 are not permitted on the tour
- Guests must provide child safety seats for children under 6 years and under 60 lbs (NV law). DETOURS can provide child seats for a 10 USD fee
- Boxed lunch is included and the options are Bobbie sandwich with turkey, cranberry, and stuffing, a Turkey and cheese, Italian meats and cheese, and Vegetarian. All sandwiches include chips and a cookie. There is also a salad option
- Operates daily
- Departure Time: Approximately 6.00am from Las Vegas
- Return Time: Approximately 7.00pm from Las Vegas
Experience Laughlin, Nevada and its casinos. You'll travel through the Eldorado Valley on the way to...
Hailed by Rolling Stone as “A virtual parade of ‘wow’ moments,” Michael Jackson ONE by Cirque du Sol...
If you love escaping the city, exploring natural wonders and doing some epic sightseeing, this tour ...
Looking to have an epic night out in Las Vegas? Join this Vegas nightclub crawl, and you’ll be treat...
Jump on the Las Vegas Monorail and connect to the glitz and glam that the city has to offer. From lu...
Your tour will start with a luxury limousine transfer from your Las Vegas hotel to the Grand Canyon ...