Gatwick Airport to Central London single or return bus transfer
- Start or finish your holiday the easy way with a great value bus transfer between Gatwick Airport and the centre of London
- Avoid London's busy public transport and instead, sit back and relax as you reach the capital comfortably and quickly
- Travel in comfort with free wifi
Start or finish your holiday the easy way with a great value bus transfer between Gatwick Airport and London Victoria coach station. This high frequency service to and from Gatwick Airport will take you all the way to the capital, calling at key central London destinations along the way.
Simply make your way to the bus station at Gatwick Airport and board the next available transfer service, and with services running 24/7 and departing roughly every 15 minutes, you'll find yourself in the city center in no time at all.
High specification coaches will take you directly from the airport door to central London. Sit back and relax in reclining leather seats with headrests, seat-back tables, ample leg room, toilets, air conditioning, power sockets, and free wi-fi. Why not also use our free entertainment systm, VUER, giving you access to free movies, TV box sets and magazines for the duration of your journey.
Your ticket is valid on the A1 service between Gatwick Airport and Victoria Coach Station.
Enjoy your trip!
- Coach transfer ticket (return valid for 1 month after date of arrival)
- Two pieces of medium sized hold luggage and one small piece of soft hand luggage (excludes hard or wheeled bags)
- Child: 3-15 years old
- 2 and under: free
South Arrivals, Arrivals Concourse, South Terminal, Gatwick Airport RH6 0NP
Arrivals Concourse, North Terminal, Gatwick Airport RH6 0PJ
Victoria Coach Station, 180 Buckingham Palace Rd, Victoria, London SW1W 9TQ
The bus stops at both terminals at Gatwick Airport
- Return is valid 1 month from the date of arrival
- All passengers must be at the departure point 10 mins prior to the departure of the coach.
- When travelling to an airport please allow at least 180 minutes between coach arrival and flight departure time.
- Issued subject to National Express Conditions of Carriage, which can be viewed at www.nationalexpress.com/en/help/conditions-of-carriage
- Please consult the road map here
- You may take up to 2 medium-sized suitcases (70cm x 30cm x 45cm), or one large item that has max. dimensions of 75cm x 50cm x 32cm, free of charge per person, each item with a max weight of 20kg. Any additional items, including oversized items may only be carried subject to space available and payment of an excess luggage fee
Services run every 15-20 minutes
As the sun goes down over London the attractions are floodlit and this view of London is one not to ...
Over the last 10 years, street food markets have ‘popped up’ all around the city. It won’t matter wh...
Tea with the Queen is not something we can arrange when you visit London. But don’t be disappointed,...
Enjoy an intimate introduction to England's capital on a private 3-hour tour of London with a driver...
Start your tour with a pickup at your London hotel. Then, take a seat in your vehicle and relax on t...
Jump on a classic red double-decker bus and see London’s most famous highlights including Big Ben, t...