Guided tour of London
- See where English kings have been crowned since 1066
- Let your guide share their knowledge of English history
Follow your guide through the streets of London on this comprehensive tour. You’ll see famous monuments and traditional marketplaces from one corner of the UK capital to the other and back.
- Meet your guide
- Houses of Parliament and Big Ben
- 10 Downing Street
- Trafalgar Square
- National Gallery (and entrance)
- St. James’s Park
- Buckingham Palace
- Take double decker bus up Fleet Street
- Tower of London
- St. Katharine’s Docks
- The Shard
- Hay’s Gallery
- Globe Theatre
- Southwark Cathedral
- Borough Market
- This tour uses public transportation. If you do not have an Oystercard, make sure to get one before the start of tour
- The price options available are total values for group tours, not per person
- Guided tour of London
- Entrance to the National Gallery
- Admission to buildings/attractions (unless otherwise mentioned)
- Take exit 4 out of Westminster underground station and meet in front of Cafe Nero
- While lunch is not included on this tour, your guide will give you plenty of time to sample the local options
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes on this walking tour
- Bring an umbrella - London weather is tricky
- Meet at 9.20am
Go on a guided tour of Wembley Stadium and go behind-the-scenes of one of the most famous stadiums i...
On your free walking tour of royal London, your local expert guide will introduce you to the persona...
Discover what it takes to be the world’s most famous secret agent, as we take you on a journey to un...
Sit back, relax and discover London’s historic sites and attractions with The Original Tour 24-hour ...
Step into the colourful galleries at the Postal Museum to discover exciting and unexpected stories f...
Jump on a classic red double-decker bus and see London’s most famous highlights including Big Ben, t...