Highlights of Kent guided tour with tickets
- A fully-organized day with transportation, lunch and entrances
- Photo stop along the coastline of England
- Be greeted with a glass of mead, just like Henry VIII used to drink
- Free walking tour included - visit popular locations in London
Visit Leeds Castle, Canterbury Cathedral and other popular areas of Kent on this full-day tour from London. Your trip includes entrances and a lunch pack to help you spend more time sightseeing. Sights include:
- Private visit to the "loveliest castle in the world" - Leeds Castle
- Exclusive mead tour upon arrival
- Enter Canterbury Cathedral and hear tales of its history
- White Cliffs of Dover - gateway to England
- Stop at the UNESCO World Heritage site of Greenwich
- River Thames boat ride back to London
Your experience also includes a complimentary walking tour. Stretch your legs and explore a bit more with one of these options:
- Jack the Ripper tour - find out the stories behind the Whitechapel murders
- The Beatles London tour - see where the Fab Four worked and played
- The Royal tour - follow in the footsteps of the Royal Family and visit their favorite spots
- Private entry to Leeds Castle
- Exclusive mead tour
- Entry to Canterbury Cathedral
- Thames Boat Ride
- Professional guide
- Hotel pick-up from over 80 central London hotels
- Free walking tour
- Lunch pack:
- Bottle of water
- One piece of fruit
- Hotel drop-off
- Additional food and beverages
- Children (ages 3-16)
- Students (with valid ID)
- Seniors (60+)
Bring your voucher to the Golden Tours Visitor Centre (nearest tube station: Victoria). You can arrange a complimentary hotel pick-up after purchase. Click here for a complete list of pick-up locations. This tour will finish at approximately 6.30pm at Embankment Pier. Details for the walking tour meeting points are available when you redeem your voucher.
- The mead tour is not available on Saturday during the summer
- Main tour
- April-September: daily
- October-March: Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday
- Departure 8.30am
- Please arrive for check-in at 8am
- This tour will finish at approximately 6.30pm at Embankment Pier
- Jack the Ripper tour
- Daily 6.00pm
- April-September, additional departure 3.30pm
- Beatles tour
- Daily 1.00pm
- Royal tour
- Daily 10.00am
Take a relaxing trip from London and visit both Stonehenge and Bath in one day. You’ll encounter the...
Explore the rich history of Windsor Castle, Oxford and Stonehenge on this full-day tour from London....
Travel to Windsor Castle, Oxford and Stonehenge with this full-day excursion from London. Entrances ...
Explore the rich history of Windsor Castle, Bath and Stonehenge on this full-day tour from London. Y...
Book your tour for a day outside of the busy London metropolis. Your tour guide will take you throug...
Enjoy roundtrip transportation to the oldest and largest occupied castle in the world - Windsor Cast...
Cruise through the English countryside to Oxford and Stratford-upon-Avon on this full-day tour from ...
Travel to Bath, Stonehenge and Salisbury with this full-day excursion from London. Entrances and lun...
What better place to enjoy this fine tradition than by relaxing in Number Twelve Restaurant whilst s...
Fans will be able to walk through this fascinating DC exhibition – Dawn of the Superheroes, which ru...