Highlights of Kent guided tour with tickets
- A fully-organized day with transportation, lunch and entrances
- Photo stop along the coastline of England
- Be greeted with a glass of mead, just like Henry VIII used to drink
- Free walking tour included - visit popular locations in London
Visit Leeds Castle, Canterbury Cathedral and other popular areas of Kent on this full-day tour from London. Your trip includes entrances and a lunch pack to help you spend more time sightseeing. Sights include:
- Private visit to the "loveliest castle in the world" - Leeds Castle
- Exclusive mead tour upon arrival
- Enter Canterbury Cathedral and hear tales of its history
- White Cliffs of Dover - gateway to England
- Stop at the UNESCO World Heritage site of Greenwich
- River Thames boat ride back to London
Your experience also includes a complimentary walking tour. Stretch your legs and explore a bit more with one of these options:
- Jack the Ripper tour - find out the stories behind the Whitechapel murders
- The Beatles London tour - see where the Fab Four worked and played
- The Royal tour - follow in the footsteps of the Royal Family and visit their favorite spots
- Private entry to Leeds Castle
- Exclusive mead tour
- Entry to Canterbury Cathedral
- Thames Boat Ride
- Professional guide
- Hotel pick-up from over 80 central London hotels
- Free walking tour
- Lunch pack:
- Bottle of water
- One piece of fruit
- Hotel drop-off
- Additional food and beverages
- Children (ages 3-16)
- Students (with valid ID)
- Seniors (60+)
Colonnade Walk, 125 Buckingham Palace Rd, Victoria, London SW1W 9SH, UK
Bring your voucher to the Golden Tours Visitor Centre (nearest tube station: Victoria). You can arrange a complimentary hotel pick-up after purchase. Click here for a complete list of pick-up locations. This tour will finish at approximately 6.30pm at Embankment Pier. Details for the walking tour meeting points are available when you redeem your voucher.
- The mead tour is not available on Saturday during the summer
- Main tour
- April-September: daily
- October-March: Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday
- Departure 8.30am
- Please arrive for check-in at 8am
- This tour will finish at approximately 6.30pm at Embankment Pier
- Jack the Ripper tour
- Daily 6.00pm
- April-September, additional departure 3.30pm
- Beatles tour
- Daily 1.00pm
- Royal tour
- Daily 10.00am
Explore the rich history of Windsor Castle, Oxford and Stonehenge on this full-day tour from London....
No need to wait in line to rise above the noisy streets thanks to your fast-track tickets - you'll b...
Take full advantage of the beauty of London from the Thames with this combination river shuttle and ...
Travel to Windsor Castle, Oxford and Stonehenge with this full-day excursion from London. Entrances ...
Book your tour for a day outside of the busy London metropolis. Your tour guide will take you throug...
Enjoy roundtrip transportation to the oldest and largest occupied castle in the world - Windsor Cast...
Explore the rich history of Windsor Castle, Bath and Stonehenge on this full-day tour from London. Y...
The View from The Shard – the tallest building in Western Europe – takes you on a multi-sensory jour...
¿Quién era Jack el Destripador? ¡Vamos sus huellas! Si te atreves...La historia de los asesinatos de...
Visit the famous Abbey Road zebra crossing and so much more.On this 3 hour taxi tour, you will be pi...