- Take in spectacular views of London from the Thames
- Enjoy live entertainment with hit songs from West End musicals
- Eat a delicious four-course meal with fully waited service
- Enjoy a beautiful sunset and a cocktail before going dancing
A visit to London wouldn't be complete without a cruise on the river Thames, everyone knows that! So leave the busy and crowded streets of the British capital and hop on a boat to enjoy the sunset from the river. Sit back and enjoy the iconic sights of London on this must-do Thames dinner cruise. With a convenient departure from Westminster Pier, this evening of dinner, entertainment and dancing begins with a welcome drink of sparkling wine as you board, followed by an extensive four-course meal, a half-bottle of wine with dinner, a live singer performing hit songs from West End musicals, and a disco party. The cruise takes in must-see views of the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben, the Tower of London, Tower Bridge, the Golden Hinde, the famous buildings of Royal Greenwich, the Cutty Sark and the Thames Barrier. Other sites on view include the Oxo Tower, St. Paul's Cathedral, the Shard, London Bridge, the 02, the Canary Wharf docklands complex, and much more! Service onboard is fully waited from the moment you board and are shown to your own seats as well as throughout the evening. There is a cash bar for additional drinks, as well as an open air upper deck for those once-in-a-lifetime photos of the stunning London skyline. Vegetarian options are available and most dietary allergies can be catered for.
- Welcome glass of sparkling wine (or soft drink)
- Four-course set menu (vegetarian option available)
- Half bottle of wine per person with dinner (or soft drink alternative)
- Tea or coffee with mints
- Live singer singing songs from hit West End musicals
- Hotel pick-ups and transfers
- Additional Drinks
Westminster Pier, Victoria Embankment, London SW1A 2JH
Westminster Pier is located within a 5-minute walk from Westminster Underground (District, Circle and Jubilee Lines). Leave Westminster Underground at Exit 1, turn left and walk for 3 minutes. The entrance of Westminster Pier is on the right hand side.
- Dress code is smart casual (no trainers or t-shirts)
- Passengers must be at Westminster Pier for boarding at 19:30. It is not possible to wait or re-schedule customers who are not boarded due to late arrival, however so caused
- Menus and special dietary requirements must be notified 48 hours prior to travel. It is not possible to order menus or special dietary requirements on the night
- This cruise is not suitable for wheelchair users who are unable to move to fixed seating and is unsuitable for motorised wheelchairs
- Children are welcome but this cruise is not recommended for children under 12
- Cruise departs at 19:45
- Cruise returns to Westminster Pier at 22:45
- Passengers should be at Westminster Pier for boarding by 19:30
- This cruise is available every day all year round
What better way to spend an evening than cruising down the river enjoying the view of some of London...
Step aboard London's iconic Coca-Cola London Eye for a unique panorama of the UK capital. It takes 3...
See the best parts of London by land and sea - aboard a comfortable coach and boat ride. Your profes...
Combine an elegant restaurant experience with ambient music and with the unfolding landscape of Wind...
Get the royal treatment in London with a narrated viewing of the Changing of the Guard and a visit t...
Step into the oldest and largest occupied castle in the world - Windsor Castle. Complimentary audio ...
Your timed admission ticket to Stonehenge gives you access to one of the world's most fascinating pr...
The View from The Shard – the tallest building in Western Europe – takes you on a multi-sensory jour...
After your courtesy pick up, you will head out to Windsor Castle where over 900 years of royal histo...
Amidst the skyscrapers and trendy restaurants, you might find it difficult to imagine London's haunt...