Hop into your private cab and prepare to be whisked away from London into the English countryside. You'll kick off your day at Runnymede Field where you'll see the spot that King John signed the Magna Carta in 1215 before moving onto the star of the show, Windsor-on-Thames. You're sure to feel like royalty as you enjoy a guided walking tour followed by a caffeine fix at a delightful English cafe and a look at the official residence of the Queen. You'll discover the lavish state apartments and admire the stunning St. George's Chapel before having some time to explore the village at your own pace! You could head to Eton College and see where many famous figures have studied, browse the local shops and snap up some souvenirs or even just take a stroll along the river and soak up the peace and quiet.
Royal Windsor private day trip
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 7 hours
Safety measures applied
Subject expert guide
Do this because
- Leave the chaos of the city behind and embrace the peace of the countryside
- Feel like royalty as you step into the spectacular Windsor Castle
- Enjoy some time exploring the village at your own pace
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Guided tour
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Private transportation
What's not included
- Entrance fees
Pick-up is available from London hotels, residences and stations.
What to remember
- Please enter your pick-up location at checkout
- Pick-up outside London or from airport terminals can be arranged upon request
- This private tour accommodates up to six people
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Black Cab Heritage Tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.