Stonehenge, Bath and Salisbury excursion
- Roundtrip transportation from London with professional guide
- Customizable - purchase the entrance tickets that you want
- Explore Bath, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- See Stonehenge, Salisbury Cathedral, the Roman Baths and Bath Abbey
- Travel in a luxury air-conditioned coach with free Wi-Fi
Travel to Bath, Stonehenge and Salisbury with this full-day excursion from London. Entrances and lunch are not included, giving you the freedom to organize your day the way you want. Pre-purchase tickets before departure or just explore areas at your leisure. Sights include:
- Mysterious Stonehenge on Salisbury Plain
- Bath's majestic Georgian architecture
- Salisbury's bustling market
- Salisbury Cathedral, with the tallest spire in Britain
- Day trip to Bath, Stonehenge and Salisbury
- Professional guide
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach
- Admission to the attractions
- Hotel drop-off
- Additional food and beverages
- Children (ages 3-16)
- Students (with valid ID)
- Seniors (60+)
4 Fountain Square, 123-151 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9SH
Bring your voucher, either mobile or printed, to the Golden Tours Visitor Centre Victoria. This tour will finish at approximately 8.00pm at the meeting point. Details for the walking tour meeting points are available when you redeem your voucher.
- Entrance fees are not included, but can be purchased on the day
- On the summer solstice (20-21 June) you will visit Avebury instead of Stonehenge
- During peak periods, additional vehicles without Wi-Fi may be used
- 1 April to 30 September: Daily
- 1 October to 31 March: Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday
- Departure 8.00am
- Please arrive for check-in no later than 7.30am
- This tour will finish at approximately 8.00pm at the meeting point
Travel to Windsor Castle, Bath and Stonehenge with this full-day excursion from London. Entrances an...
Visit some of the most beautiful areas in the UK on a day trip from London. You'll be taken to Winds...
Step aboard London's iconic Coca-Cola London Eye for a unique panorama of the UK capital. It takes 3...
Your timed admission ticket to Stonehenge gives you access to one of the world's most fascinating pr...
Stonehenge The most famous prehistoric monument in the world, and now a UNESCO World Heritage Site, ...
Visit some of the most stunning spots in the UK on this brilliant day trip from London. You'll be ta...
Step into the oldest and largest occupied castle in the world - Windsor Castle. Complimentary audio ...
Feel the towering might of Westminster Abbey's Gothic walls and bathe in the light of its stained gl...
If you want a good overview of London but only have a limited amount of time available, this tour wi...
This tour introduces you to the most important sites in the city of London, including London Tower, ...