Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter (with luxury return transportation from London Victoria)
- Experience the magic of filmmaking at Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter
- Take a stroll down Diagon Alley™ and board the Hogwarts Express
- Discover the Gryffindor Common Room and Dumbledore’s office
- See actual costumes, props and special effects used in the films
- Return air-conditioned luxury transportation from London Victoria
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London provides an amazing new opportunity to explore the magic of the Harry Potter™ films – the most successful film series of all time. This unique walking tour takes you behind-the-scenes and showcases a huge array of beautiful sets, costumes and props. It also reveals some closely guarded secrets, including facts about the special effects and animatronics that made these films so hugely popular all over the world.
Step onto Platform 9 ¾ and venture inside the original Hogwarts Express steam engine! This permanent exhibit gives visitors the chance to climb aboard the train’s carriage and pose with a luggage trolley as it disappears through the platform wall. Scenes featuring the working train were shot at the Studios, including the iconic last scene in which a grown up Harry, Ron and Hermione wave their own children off to Hogwarts as they leave for school.
You'll be able to defy the orders of Professor Dumbledore and enter the Forbidden Forest- home to Aragog the Acromantula and Buckbeak the Hippogriff, the forest will contain 19 trees each with a diameter of over 12 feet. You'll be able to walk beneath the entwined roots and discover how to control the weather within the forest, discovering the same techniques used during filming.
Enter the all new Gringotts Wizarding Bank on Diagon Alley and discover the magical treasures within. Step into Bellatrix Lestrange’s vault to find the Sword of Gryffindor and Helga Hufflepuff’s Cup, one of Voldemort’s many Horcruxes, before taking a unique photo surrounded by thousands of pieces of magical treasure…unless the goblins find you first!’
This package also includes return air-conditioned luxury transport from London Victoria, meaning you don’t have to worry about how to get there.
- Return transportation to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London on a luxury air-conditioned coach
- Entrance ticket to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London
- Food and beverages
- Pick-up service
- Digital guide (available to hire at the Studio Tour for £4.95)
- Infants aged 2 and under: free
- Children aged 3 to 4: transport only
- Children aged 5 to 15: reduced
London Victoria, Buckingham Palace Rd, London
Arrive at Golden Tours visitor centre, 4 Fountain Square, 121-151 Buckingham Palace Rd, London SW1W 9SH
- You must bring the e-ticket provided to gain entry to this tour
- A fee is charged for infants aged 3 & 4 for transportation only as they require a seat on the bus. Infants 2 years and under require a ticket although they are free. Entry to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London is free for children 4 years and under.
- Once booked this tour cannot be cancelled or amended
- Butterbeer™ may contain nuts and other ingredients that may cause allergies
- During busy periods, alternative transportation may be used.
Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Sundays:
- Departure from London Victoria at 09:15 am, check-in closes at 09:00 am
- Entrance to the Studio at 10:30 am
- Return departure from the Studio at 3:00 pm, check-in closes at 2:45 pm
- Arrival at London Victoria around 4:30 pm
You will meet your guide in central London and jump luxury air-conditioned coach for your tour of th...
Step aboard London's iconic Coca-Cola London Eye for a unique panorama of the UK capital. It takes 3...
Feel the towering might of Westminster Abbey's Gothic walls and bathe in the light of its stained gl...
Step into the oldest and largest occupied castle in the world - Windsor Castle. Complimentary audio ...
The View from The Shard, the tallest building in Western Europe takes you on a multi-sensory journey...
Visit the Tower of London, not as a prisoner, but as a guest with this ticket! Considered one of the...
No need to wait in line to rise above the noisy streets thanks to your fast-track tickets - you'll b...
The Tower Bridge Experience offers you the opportunity to explore Tower Bridge as a living monument ...
After meeting at St Pancras International train station for check-in and retrieval of your Paris pac...
Looking for something to keep the kids engaged and active in London? Book them in on an adventure to...