André Heller's ANIMA Garden entrance ticket in Marrakech
- Perfect for the whole family to experience - the more the merrier
- A perfect experience for kids - spark their imaginations
- Come face-to-face with a variety of works and appreciate them with your own eyes
- Avoid the traffic - transportation included so you won't be late
- Make your friends back home envious with great photo ops
ANIMA Garden is the perfect escape from the bustling Marrakech. After the free pick-up near Koutoubia Mosque, enter another world with 250+ types of plants, bamboo or cacti, next to breathtaking views of the Atlas Mountains.
Born in Vienna in 1947, André Heller is among the world's most influential and successful multi-media artists. His ANIMA Garden is a magical place of sensuality, of joy, and of inspiration, suited for people of all ages who want to experience an unforgettable wonderland of exotic gardens, gazebos, ponds and mystical artworks.
Be surrounding by artworks by Keith Picasso, Keith Haring or Auguste Rodin entwine with wonders of nature. Take a break in one of our hammocks or taste delicacies made of home-grown ingredients.
You can also visit the Museum, designed by star architect Carmen Wiederin, which is an exciting experience with its changing exhibitions of paintings, photographs, and objects of significant visual artists from different parts of the world.
- Entrance fees
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Pick-up and drop-off from designated areas
- Temporary exhibition
- Permanent exhibition
- Youth -12-16): reduced
- Children under 12 years: free
ANIMA Garden - Km 28, Route de L'Ourika, Marrakech
You can decide to go directly to Anima Garden on your own OR you can take the free shuttle which departs from Marrakech city center, next to the Koutoubia mosque (Parking Et Lavage La Koutoubia, Marrakesh 40000, Marocco) Shuttle schedule: Departing Marrakech/Arriving ANIMA: •9:30 am/10:10 am • 11:30 am/12:10 pm • 2:30 pm/3:10 pm - Departing ANIMA/Arriving Marrakech: •10:10 am/11:00 am • 12:10 pm/13:00 pm • 3:10 pm/4:00 pm •5:10 pm/6:00 pm
- Photo credit: ©NafezRerhuf
- Free transfer from Marrakech if needed is included. You just need to present your voucher (mobile or printed) before boarding.
- Please note: Passengers with reservations are preferred in the seat assignment.
- Please see for departure times and reservations of your shuttle seats: www.anima-garden.com/shuttle-en/
- In Anima Garden, you can enjoy fresh fruit juice, fine teas and delicious pastries at the Café Marocain Paul Bowles.
Open all year 9.00 am - 6.00 pm
When travelling to Morocco, you might want to see a more authentic side of the country. Enjoy a pick...
Marrakesh is a buzzing city and it can quickly get very complicated to find its way in the maze of n...
Explore the Moroccan Sahara Desert during this authentic nomad experience.Departing from Marrakech, ...
Ourika Valley, at the foothills of the High Atlas Mountains, is only 45 minutes southeast of Marrake...
Explore the wonderful gardens of Marrakech and learn about their features and history with our exper...
Enjoy this 3-hour comprehensive tour of Marrakech, exploring the medieval streets of Morocco’s “Red ...
Discover the relaxed, bohemian seaside resort of Essaouira on a full-day guided tour from Marrakech....
In the heart of the famous Djemaa El Fna Square, the Palais Arabe helps you experience the glory of ...
Marrakech's medina is a labyrinth of alleys within alleys, a bustling town that is very chaotic to n...
If you want to visit Marrakech at your own pace and with no hurry in a 100% electric bus respectful ...