Casa Milan: Mondo Milan Museum tickets
- Relive the history of the Rossoneri, in a crescendo of emotions
- Meet the captain of AC Milan and the winners of the Ballon d’Or
- Immerse yourself in a totally interactive experience
- Vote for your favorite champions and appear next to them
The Mondo Milan (Milan World) museum presents AC Milan trophies in a unique way, and narrates the club's history through the innovative matching of rare historic memorabilia with the most advanced interactive technologies. From the Hall of Fame to the Ballons d’Or Room, from the precious memorabilia to the holographic theatre: memories and testimonies merge with the things that have made up AC Milan’s history into a climax of emotions.
In the Trophies Room a majestic reproduction of the European Champion Clubs’ Cup (800 kg weight, 3 m height and 1.3 m diameter) dominates in the centre of the room, where 42 trophies are exhibited. Above the cup there is a big, circular LED monitor (2 m diameter) displaying evocative images illustrating the most emotional and significant moments of the Rossoneri’s victories.
AC Milan is the first Italian sports club that has set up a permanent holographic installation inside its museum. The experiential journey through Mondo Milan is customisable and fully interactive, thanks to a cutting edge partnership developed with Google. Google and AC Milan have combined their efforts to offer museum visitors a new and captivating way to live the club’s history. By exploiting Google technology and services, users will be able to interact with the museum activities, on-line and off-line.
Each visitor will be part of AC Milan’s history with their own picture shown in the digital guestbook of the museum. Mondo Milan visitors will also experiment the RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) technology, by means of a special bracelet provided at the entrance. Users will see their own image displayed next to that of AC Milan champions and will be able to express their preferences by simply bringing their bracelet closer to an object or screen. Yet, the digital experience doesn’t end at the museum: visitors who have completed the registration process through RFID will be sent a “post-visit” email through which they will be able to live the best of their Mondo Milan experience again.
- Skip-the-line ticket for the Mondo Milan Museum at Casa Milan
- Reduced: children 7-14 years old, Cuore Rossonero holders, over 65
- Free of charge: children 0-6 years, disabled people
Via Aldo Rossi, 8 – 20149 Milano
By public transport:
- Bus 48 stop Viale Serra / Viale Scarampo
- Bus 68 stop via Albani/Piazza Stuparich
- Bus 69 stop Viale Certosa / Viale Serra
- Bus 90 stop Viale Serra/Via Traiano
- With the lilac metro line stop Portello - red line stop Lotto
By car: Five minute drive from Viale Certosa exit on the A4
- This is an open ticket valid for six months from the date of purchase
- Show it (also on your smartphone) at the museum's entrance
- Everyday 10.00am-7.00pm
- The museum is closed on 24th, 25th and 31st December, 1st January, 21st and 22nd April, 1st May and 15th August
A must do tour for all football (soccer) fans! Prepare yourself for a trip through football history ...
A forgotten story ties Leonardo da Vinci to the city of Milan: the story of a vineyard. In 1498, Lud...
The Tower: In the 30's, the rising city built its totem in the clearing of 'Parco Sempione'. Designe...
Experience Milan’s historical highlights with an expert local guide as you take a three-hour walking...
Experience the life and history of medieval Milan - learn about the Dukes, Leonardo da Vinci and mor...
Explore the fashion capital of Italy onboard a red open-top double-decker bus and learn the history ...
Not just a cemetery, but a genuine open-air museum. This is the Monumental Cemetery of Milan, design...
La Scala Theatre is recognised as one of the leading opera houses in the world. It hosts a Museum th...
Take advantage of this unique opportunity to discover the artistic side of Leonardo da Vinci through...
Join this 2-hours walking guided tour and immerse yourself in a terrifying experience through the na...