Direct access to Milan Duomo Cathedral + Rooftop Guided Tour
- Guided tour with licensed, English-speaking guide
- Skip-the-line tickets
- Enjoy the marvellous view of the city skyline from the Duomo rooftop
- Benefit from a skip-the-line entrance to the Cathedral directly from the rooftop
- Listen to all the fascinating stories about one of biggest churches in the world
- Wear your headsets to hear the guide better
Enjoy a skip-the-line entrance to the Duomo rooftop and marvel at the impressive view of the city skyline, then take advantage of a special entrance from the rooftop and get directly into the Cathedral, avoiding any other line!
Experience this exceptional value Milan Duomo tour with this Super Saver, combining two amazing tours at a discounted price.
This incredible 2-hour guided tour you will give you the chance to discover the most iconic building of Milan in a thorough, comprehensive visit. Let our professional, English-speaking guides share their knowledge about art and history with you and tell you stories of ancient rituals, curiosities and anecdotes about this imposing monument.
Meet your licensed tour guide in Piazza del Duomo and make your way to the elevator entrance, where you will take the lift to enjoy the unforgettable experience of walking on the Rooftop of the magnificent Duomo Cathedral: the overall size of this Gothic architecture is impressive and its flying buttresses and the white marble make it a one-of-a-kind.
Climb nearly 50 steps to reach the highest level on the roof and be ready to admire stunning views of the Milanese skyline, including the brand-new upcoming skyscrapers… On the roof of Italy’s largest cathedral, and one of the biggest in the world, you can enjoy exciting views of Milan and on a clear day you may even see as far as the Italian Alps, the mountains separating Italy from Switzerland. Over 3.400 statues and 135 spires await to be unveiled and it is definitely best seen from above!
End your visit admiring the golden statue of the Virgin Mary, shining bright on top of the Major spire!
You will then have the incredible privilege of skipping the lines outside the Cathedral and to enter without any further wait, directly from a special entrance from the rooftop! Your guide is ready to amaze you focusing on the countless statues, decorations and colourful stained-glass windows that tireless craftsmen designed along the centuries and be amazed while hearing about the stories of the “Holy Nail” from Jesus’ True Cross or the Sundial Trail and its zodiac signs. Stroll along the aisles, reach the main altar and pay homage to the tomb of Saint Charles Borromeo, one of Milan Holy Patrons, hosted inside the crypt below.
Still not tired? Feel free to extend the Milan Duomo discovery at your pleasure visiting the Duomo Museum by using your included Free Pass (valid for 3 days)
- Fast-lane admission ticket to the Duomo cathedral (inside)
- Duomo rooftop tickets and reservation fees
- Professional guide
- Use of headphones (if there are more than 5 people)
- Food and drinks
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Child (6 - 10 yrs): € 47.00
Infant (0 - 5): free
Piazza del Duomo, 110, 20122 Milano MI, Italy
Piazza Duomo, under the arches of the Benetton Store, on the right hand side of the square when facing the front entrance (façade) of the Cathedral
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. It is extremely recommended to wear comfortable shoes
- During hot days it is recommended to wear a sun hat
- Due to increased security measures at the Duomo some lines may form. Additionally, strict rules apply to enter the church (no knives, no scissors, no glass bottles etc.)
- The elevator has a maximum capacity of 7 people, so you may encounter a line to get to the roof
- Morning tour: Monday, Thursday, Firday and Saturday at 9.00am
- Afternoon tour: Monday, Thursday, Firday, Saturday and Sunday - from November till April at 2.00pm - from May till October at 4:30pm
Have a memorable experience walking inside the Duomo cathedral, one of the most iconic buildings amo...
Choose this 2-hour walking tour and dive into the unexpected Renaissance side of Milan. Start with t...
A forgotten story ties Leonardo da Vinci to the city of Milan: the story of a vineyard. In 1498, Lud...
Experience Milan’s historical highlights with an expert local guide as you take a three-hour walking...
The Milan Pass is a new exclusive opportunity for visitors: a 48-hour city card that offers the best...
Join this 1.30-hour tour of one of the most iconic symbols of the city of Milan: the Sforza Castle.W...
Join this 2 hours and guided experiences with a monolingual tour guide and visit the famous Pinacote...
A must do tour for all football (soccer) fans! Prepare yourself for a trip through football history ...
During this tour you could learn the tradition of local food as a result of the Italian, and especia...
Discover the best of Lake Como, a magical place that inspired and still inspires many artists and ce...