Foxtown Outlet: shopping tour from Milan
- Reach the FoxTown Factory Stores into Switzerland from Milan
- Travel on a comfortable bus to get to the outlet
- Enjoy your shopping day among 160 prestigious stores
- Benefit from discounts from 30% to 70% all year round
Take this shopping tour from Milan, cross the border into Switzerland and visit FoxTown Factory Stores, a temple of luxury and elegance with 3 km of shop windows, where 160 stores of the most prestigious brands of clothing for men, women, children and sportswear, houseware and accessories are brought together under the same roof. Open 7 days a week, from 11 am to 7 pm, the City of Fashion offers the most prestigious national and international brands with discounts from 30% to 70% all year round.
Do not miss over 250 brands such as Agnona, Arman, Bally, Borbonese, Burberry, Cesare Paciotti, Dolce & Gabbana, Escada, Fendi, Furla, Gucci, Hogan, Jeckerson, Jil Sander, Missoni, Patrizia Pepe, Philipp Plein, Pollini, Polo Ralph Lauren, Prada, Saint Laurent Paris, Salvatore Ferragamo, Tod's, Tommy Hilfiger, Valentino, Versace.
A Casino, 7 bars and restaurants, a tourist office, a travel agency, an exchange office, a Global Blue Tax Free Refund Point, free wi – fi access, cloakroom service and much more help to turn a shopping spree into an unforgettable day!
- h. 10.00am: Departure from Milan, Zani Viaggi Agency / Milan Visitor Centre - Largo Cairoli / Via Cusani (MM1 Cairoli)
- h. 11.00am: Arrival at Mendrisio (Switzerland). Free time for shopping at Outlet FoxTown
- h. 05.00pm: Departure for return trip
- h. 06.15pm: Arrival at Milan, Largo Cairoli / Via Cusani
- Round trip transfer
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Infant 0-3 years old: free of charge
- Children 4-11 years old: reduced fee
Zani Viaggi Agency - Milan Visitor Center: Largo Cairoli / Via Cusani (MM1 Cairoli).
Return to the original departure point.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- You must confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing
- All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveller
- Everyday 10:00am-1:00pm
Take this shopping tour from Milan to McArthurGlen Designer Outlet in Serravalle, Europe's largest a...
Just a 30-minute drive from Milan, Vicolungo - The Style Outlets - is your perfect shopping destinat...
Enjoy a day of shopping just one hour from Milan at Franciacorta Outlet Village nestled between Lake...
Milan’s Cathedral, also called the Duomo of Milan, is found in the center of the city and is a stunn...
Enjoy an exclusive tour in the heart of Milan with a guided visit of the La Scala Museum and Theatre...
You’ve just walked past all the people waiting in line. Welcome to one of the world’s most celebrate...
The Bernina Express is Europe’s highest alpine railway and follows one of the world’s most spectacul...
The Milan Pass is a new exclusive opportunity for visitors: a 48-hour city card that offers the best...
The Monumental Cemetery of Milan, named also "Monumentale", is one of the most unknown places of the...
Enjoy a fully organized day in Milan to see the best the city has to offer with the help of an exper...