Lake Como and Bellagio day trip
- Enjoy this day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- Join a guided walking tour of the enchanting city and go shopping
- Lake Como panoramic mini-cruise
- Take a breathtaking view of the lake from the viewpoint of Brunate (only from November to March)
- Explore Bellagio, one of the many scenic villages surrounding the lake (only from April to October)
Lake Como Cruise and Brunate Panoramic View (Nov - March)
Departing from Milan city center in the morning, take a 1-hour drive up to Como, arriving around 10am. Take a guided tour of the city and then ride the funicular up to the town of Brunate, where you can admire the beautiful panorama of the city and the lake. After that you'll have free time for lunch (own expense) in Brunate before the highlight of your afternoon: a Lake Como cruise.
Board the boat at the Como city center and then sit back and relax on a 1-hour cruise around the breathtaking lake. Admire the splendid lakeside villas and keep an eye out for Villa d'Este at Cernobbio, a luxurious hotel set in tropical gardens.
On your return to Como, continue into the historic center and enjoy some free time to get to know the town and shop in the many local boutiques before going back to Milan by coach.
Lake Como Cruise and Bellagio Visit (April - Oct)
After your 1-hour coach journey from Milan, start your tour of Como visiting Como’s historic center and enjoy some free time to get to know the town and shop in the many local boutiques. The tour continues with a 2-hours cruise on the lake. Admire the lakeside villas and keep an eye out for Villa d'Este at Cernobbio, a luxurious hotel set in tropical gardens. The mild Mediterranean climate ensures an abundance of exotic and rare plants thrive year round.
Docking at the town of Bellagio, one of the most famous towns on the lake, you can follow the steep alleys running up from the lake and stop for a coffee or gelato at one of the lively cafes housed in grand historic buildings. Spend some time at your leisure here before cruise to Cadenabbia and return to your coach for the journey back to Milan.
- Transport from/to Milan by coach
- Boat trip across Lake Como
- Professional tour guide
- Como guided walking tour
- Funicular ride to Brunate (only from November to March)
- Visit of Bellagio (only from April to October)
- Tips (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Infant 0-3 years old: free of charge
- Children 4-11 years old: reduced fee
Zani Viaggi Agency / Milan Visitor Centre - Largo Cairoli / Via Cusani (MM1 Cairoli)
- Times subjected to organization and/or traffic problems
- From 1 November to 31 March - Monday, Wednesday and Saturday at 9.00am
- Languages: English (Monday); English and Spanish (Wednesday and Saturday)
- From 1 April to 31 October - Every day at 8.30am
- Languages: English (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday); English and Spanish (Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday), English and Portuguese (Friday)
Como is one of the most picturesque cities of Italy, the ideal destination for tourists who want to ...
Discover Lake Como in Italy's beautiful Lake District, just a short distance from Milan. Nestled bet...
The Bernina Express is Europe’s highest alpine railway and follows one of the world’s most spectacul...
Leave the hustle and bustle of big-city Milan and head into the nearby countryside. The gorgeous Alp...
The Duomo is one of the most important symbols of Milan. It is the third largest Catholic Cathedral ...
Discover Genoa, a city with a glorious past. Spend your morning in the birthplace of Christopher Col...
Take an afternoon visit to Bergamo and enjoy a city tour of the old town, the Città Alta. Situated o...
Take a day trip from Milan to discover the beautiful town of Verona, the famous setting of Shakespea...
Ispirati dalla mostra di Giorgio Andreotta Calò e dalla lettura del libro "Nel cielo, nel mare", i b...
Enjoy a skip-the-line entrance to the Duomo rooftop and marvel at the impressive view of the city sk...