Milan Natural History Museum tickets
- Visit Italy's largest and most important natural history museum
- There are almost three million items, showcased across 23 rooms
- The largest diorama exhibition in Italy
- Buy tickets online to skip the line
It's the largest and most important natural history museum in Italy. The Museum of Natural History in Milan holds almost three million pieces, showcased in 23 rooms of about 59.200 sq ft, spread across two floors and an attic. Its fame is also due to the fact that it hosts the largest diorama exhibition (small-scale models recreating various scenes) in Italy, featuring about a hundred pieces.
After an introductory room focusing on the museum's history, there are sections dedicated to mineralogy and paleontology, followed by other sections focusing on the origin and evolution of plants, invertebrates, vertebrates and Man. Two other halls feature lower invertebrates, mollusks, arthropods and insects.
The rooms on the first floor are dedicated to zoology and the main natural environments: marine ecosystems, forests and humid tropical environments, temperate forests, taigas and mountains, Arctic and Antarctic environments and marine mammals, savannahs, grasslands and deserts. This permanent exhibition ends with three halls that describe Italy's environments, parks and nature reserves.
- Skip-the-line ticket for the museum
- Agency fee
- Visitors over 65 years old
- Milan Municipality Employees
- University and Fine Arts Academy students
- Citizens under 18 years old and High School students
- Accompanying school teachers
- Tourist guides and interpreters accompanying groups
- Disabled visitors
- Visitors with a special permission from the Museum Direction Board
- State and Regional Superintendence employees and Municipal Museums employees
- ICOM members
- Members of recognized local or national associations dedicated to the protection and promotion of cultural, historical, monumental, natural and environmental heritage
- Admission is free for everyone on Tuesday from 2.00pm, everyday duraing the last hour, first Sunday of the month
Museo civico di storia naturale
Corso Venezia 55, 20121 Milano
- Not refundable, not exchangeable tickets
The price breakdown is as follows:
- Standard price: €5 + TicketOne booking fee 1.5€ + agency commission 2.5€
- Reduced: €3 + TicketOne booking fee 1.50€ + agency commission 2.5€
- Tuesday to Sunday from 9.00am to 7.30pm
- December 31 and January 6: from 9.00am to 5.30pm
- Closed: every Monday, May 1 and December 25
- Last admission half an hour before closing time
Take a break from sightseeing and spend your time tasting excellent Italian food and wine specially ...
If you really want to visit Milan, you have to see its world-famous Cathedral first. This Skip the L...
Looking for the perfect gift to celebrate an anniversary or to simply express your affection? Not su...
Discover Genoa, a city with a glorious past. Spend your morning in the birthplace of Christopher Col...
Every Thursday our fabulous party: Mamacita! Summer Season 2019 Genres: House,Hip hop,Hits Lines Up:...
TREY SONGZ SPECIAL GUEST Genres: House,Hip hop,Hits Lines Up: DJ Résident Atmospheres: International...