Tickets for Affordable Art Fair Milan
- 85 local, national and international galleries, all in one fantastic location
- Affordable Art Fair Milan will be back in January 2019 to bring new trends to the city and transform the way of collecting contemporary art
- Be part of the opening night of January 24th, tickets are only available online!
Affordable Art Fair is the perfect place to fall in love with contemporary art. You will discover works by emerging artists, works by well-known artists, from painting to photography, from sculpture to printing, all under 6000 euros. Special events, workshops and talks with artists and experts from the art world will accompany the days of the fair and give you the opportunity to choose the perfect work to take home. Thursday, January 24, 2019, from 06.00pm to 10.00pm participates at the opening night and discover a preview of the new trends.
- The ticket for the opening night is valid only on 24 January and can only be purchased online
- The ticket for the exhibition is valid for one day only and only for the date selected at the time of purchase.
- Guided Tour (if selected)
- Art to Date, Friday 25 January, access from 18.00 to 21.00. Includes entrance to the fair and aperitif (Compagnia dei Caraibi cocktail + Temakinho box).
- Art for Breakfast, Friday and Saturday, access from 11.00 am in time for the meeting of Serial Illustrations (Friday Malika Favre, Saturday Emiliano Ponzi). Includes entrance to the fair and single portion Sal De Riso
- Early bird ticket 10.50 euro: promotional ticket available from the opening of sales until the 24th of January (valid for the opening days, from the 25th to the 27th of January)
- Free entrance for visitors under 16
- Reduced admission for students and over 65, upon presentation of a document certifying the status (every day, excluding inauguration)
Via Tortona, 27, 20144 Milano MI
- Reduced tickets can only be purchased on site
- It is also available a Guided Tour from 25 to 27 at 11.00am or 03.00pm
- Once the purchase has been completed, it is not possible to request cancellations or changes
- Art to Date, Friday 25 January, access from 06.00pm to 09.00pm with entrance to the fair and aperitif (Compagnia dei Caraibi cocktail + Temakinho box).
- Art for Breakfast, Friday and Saturday, access from 11.00am in time for the meeting of Serial Illustrations (Friday Malika Favre, Saturday Emiliano Ponzi) and entrance to the fair and single portion Sal De Riso
Thursday 24 January from 6.00 pm opening night
Opening days of the exhibition:
- Friday 25 January 2019 from 11.00 am to 9.00 pm
- Saturday 26 from 11.00 am to 9.00 pm
- Sunday 27 from 11.00 am to 8.00 pm
- Art to Date, Friday 25 January, access from 06.00pm to 09.00pm
- Art for Breakfast, Friday and Saturday, access from 11.00am
Looking for the perfect gift to celebrate an anniversary or to simply express your affection? Not su...
The Mondo Milan (Milan World) museum presents AC Milan trophies in a unique way, and narrates the cl...
Who lived in The Seven Heavenly Palaces of Anselm Kiefer? What do the objects attached to the towers...
Every Thursday our fabulous party: Mamacita! Summer Season 2019 Genres: House,Hip hop,Hits Lines Up:...
Join this 3 hours walking experience and discover the new Porta Nuova and CityLife design districts!...
TIGERLILY - SPECIAL GUEST Genres: House,Hip hop,Hits Lines Up: DJ Résident Atmospheres: Internationa...