Tickets for Isola Bella and Isola Madre
- Visit the boroque palace and unique Italian gardens on Isola Bella
- Discover Isola Bella's renowned art gallery
- Explore Isola Madre's 15th century building complex and English garden
- Benefit from priority access to the buildings and gardens
Isola Madre and Isola Bella are both a blooming oasis immersed in the blue of Lago Maggiore. They used to be the location for the ceremonies and the feasts of the nobles, while today they are elegant estates which are open to the public. They are the most impressive islands in the archipelago, named after the Borromeo family, the noble lineage that acquired them in the XIV century and transformed them by constructing baroque palaces and rich gardens.
The islands are accessible from March to October and this ticket will allow you to see the Isola Bella and Isola Madre. In both, you will be able to visit the Borromei's Palaces - with their richly decorated halls preserving precious works of art - as well as the gardens, where statues and architectural decorations blend with the geometry of the natural setting.
- Entrance to buildings and gardens on Isola Bella
- Entrance to buildings and gardens on Isola Madre
- Children from 6 to 15 years of age: reduced
- Children under 6 years of age: free admission
Isola Bella and Isola Madre, Lago Maggiore, Stresa VB
Isola Bella and Isola Madre can be reached by boat or hydrofoil from Stresa, Arona, Pallanza, Locarno and Laveno.
- Ticket valid until 20 October, 2019 from 9.00am to 5.30pm (last entrance)
- Both islands must be visited on the same day - ticket valid for one day only
- The islands are not accessible to people with limited mobility
How to get to Isola Bella and Isola Madre:
- By car: Autostrada dei Laghi, direction Gravellona Toce, exit Carpugnino. Follow the indications for Stresa.
- By boat: You can reach Isola Bella and Isola Madre from Stresa, Arona, Pallanza, Locarno, Laveno by boat or hydrofoil.
- By train: Ferrovie dello Stato, line Milano-Sempione, stop: Stresa, connection with the boat. Ferrovie Nord, line Milano-Laveno, stop: Laveno. A few meters away you will find the embarkment by boat.
- Daily 9.00 am to 5.30 pm (last entrance) from March 22 to October 20, 2019
Looking for the perfect gift to celebrate an anniversary or to simply express your affection? Not su...
Friday 15 November 2019 From 22:00 Jazz: Re: Found presents Cory Wong (Vulfpeck) at Santeria Social ...
Wednesday 4 March 2020 From 22:00 Jazz: Re: Found presents Lettuce at Santeria Social Club Milan Gen...
Saturday 19 October 2019 Take it Easy presents LINE UP Tony Humphries 15 euros ticket present Buy no...
Saturday 26 October 2019 From 11.30 pm Take it Easy presents LINE UP Nicky Siano DJLMP 15 euros tick...
Saturday 19 October 2019 from 11.00 pm AMNESIA milano in collaboration with VOID w / Kobosil Richey ...