Excursion to Salzburg from Munich by train
- Reach Salzburg, the Baroque Jewel of the Alps, comfortably by train
- Visit all the main places with your guide in an orientation tour
- Enjoy then the city by your own at your own pace where you want
Salzburg is know all around the world as the home town of the famous composer and musician Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. Until today it conserves a strong musical temper and is the heart of classical music. A day trip to this jewel of culture and architecture, named UNESCO World Heritage Site, with its majestic old town of renaissance and baroque buildings embedded in abounding nature, is a must if you are in Munich.
You reach the city in a relaxing way by train and visit then in a 1,5-hour orientation tour with your guide all the main places and attractions. Moreover you'll see the sites of the famous movie "The Sound Of Music", as well as gardens, churches, shopping streets, catacombs and last but not least: yummy confectionaries and patisseries.
After the general orientation you'll have 3 hours to explore the city for yourself at your own pace and in all your preferred directions.
- English speaking guide
- 1,5 hours orientation walking tour in Salzburg
- All transport included in price and organised by guide
- Personal and individual advice and recommendations
- Free Salzburg map
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and beverages
- Children (0-5): free - please indicate during the booking how many children of that age you bring to the tour
- Children (6-13): reduced - full price from 14 years on
- Students with valid ID: reduced
Radius Tours Office, in Munich Central Train Station (Hauptbahnhof), just across from platforms 32-34. (Please be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the departure.)
- You have to bring a passport or ID for eventual controls at the frontier between Germany and Austria
- January - March: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday at 9.15am
- April - December: daily at 9.15am
- No tours: 24th & 25th Dec
Traveling along the Romantic Road, your first stop will be Harburg, one of the oldest, largest and b...
Get familiar with one of the most sorrowful and tiresome periods in the history of humanity in the M...
Hard Rock Cafe Munich, an energetic, modern setting where you can enjoy the legendary flavors of cla...
Discover fairytale views of the German Alpine Road from the Eagle's nest in the picturesque territor...
Play out your soccer fantasy and tour the famous Allianz Arena. Feel your legs tingling at the train...
Explore Munich on a comfortable city tour by bike that brings you to the main attractions and sites....