Neuschwanstein Castle tour from Munich by train
- See the worldfamous fairytale castle in a comfortable and economic way
- Get with your group and guide on a train and listen to an introduction
- Visit with your guide the castle and its surroundings discovering marvelous views
- Or listen, inside the Neuschwanstein Castle, to an audioguide in your language
Neuschwanstein is probably one of the most famous castels in the world. Considered as the 8th wonder of the world, it rises on a hill in the heart of a green wooded mountain. The Bavarian castle with its surroundings seems to be enchanted and has inspired Disneyland to one of its most famous emblems.
You reach Neuschwanstein Castle by train in the company of your English speaking guide. Once you arrive, you not only visit the fairytale castle inside but also the location and surroundings, with their many fascinating places and views. Your guide will help of you to find really impressive panoramas: of the mountains, the lakes, the valley and of course of King Ludwig's Castle.
- English speaking guide
- 2-hour transfer by train (roundtrip)
- Skip-the-line tour of the Neuschwanstein castle
- Tour of scenic vantage points in the castle’s surroundings
- Marvelous external views of the neighbouring Hohenschwangau Castle
- Entrance fee to Neuschwanstein Castle
- Food and beverages
- Children 0-5 year: free
- Children 6-13 years: reduced
- Students: reduced
We meet at the Radius Tours Office inside the Central Train Station (Hauptbahnhof) of Munich, just across from platforms 32-34. (Please be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the planned departure.)
- The entrance fee to the Castle (Euro 14,00) is not included in the tour price
- This tour does involve an uphill walk of approximately 30 minutes
- Audioguides are available in the following languages: German, Spanish, French, Italian, Portugese, Russian, Japanese and Mandarin. Please ask for it in the Radius Tours office before tour
- Don’t forget to wear appropriate shoes
- Every day at 9.30am
- May - October + December: every day also at 10.30am
- On December 24th and 25th the tour doesn't take place
Hidden away among the mountains, King Ludwig II built two incredible dream castles: Neuschwanstein a...
Towering over rocky crags at the foot of the German Alps, Neuschwanstein Castle has inspired awe and...
This tour will take you from Munich along several of Bavaria’s most beautiful lakes and through the ...
Visit Nuremberg travelling from Munich comfortably by train with your group and guide. The city is o...
Unknown to the casual tourist, many buildings of Munich carry secrets of a dark past. Discover them ...
Discover fairytale views of the German Alpine Road from the Eagle's nest in the picturesque territor...
Experience a walking tour through Munich focusing on the City's association with Adolf Hitler and th...
On the largest Bavarian lake, Chiemsee, you’ll take a boat ride to Herreninsel, the ‘island of men’ ...
Enjoy not only majestic monuments and Bavarian architecture, but also green parks, romantic riverban...
Ginspiration in der KücheLassen Sie sich überraschen was der GIN so alles kannDie Aromavielfalt ist ...