60-minute Lady Liberty multilingual cruise around the Statue of Liberty
- Sail close to Ellis Island and Liberty Island
- See New York City's incredible skyline
- Travel under the art inspiring Brooklyn Bridge
- Multilingual audio tour available via smartphone app
Get up close to one of the world's most famous monuments, the Statue of Liberty. Sail around the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island on a 60-minute sightseeing cruise that also cruises under the Brooklyn Bridge.
Take a 60-minute boat ride to within 100 feet of the Statue of Liberty from downtown. See the most famous skyline in the world, cruise next to the Statue of Liberty and right under the Brooklyn Bridge. Your live English guide will point out the sites as you journey along the Hudson River. You'll see the Empire State Building, the new Freedom Tower, the Manhattan Bridges, Governor's Island and more. Make use of both the indoor and outdoor seating, along with large open windows for your viewing pleasure.
Get within touching distance of "Lady Liberty" and then move on to Ellis Island to take photos of the famous entry point to New York City. Enjoy the breathtaking views of the skyline of Manhattan and its famous skyscrapers, including the new One World Trade Center located in the Freedom towers. Onboard, you'll be able to purchase drinks and food from the concession stand aboard the cruise.
A multilingual audio tour is available in English, Italian, German, Spanish, French, Korean, Portuguese, Chinese and Japanese, via a downloadable app. It is recommended that you download the app and the language content before arriving at the boat. Go to the App Store and search for 'Audiotour Guides NSDEV' (with the symbol of a pair of headsets). Open the app, choose your language and download the tour information in that language. WiFi is available on the dock and on the boat, however, it is not always reliable, so it is recommended that you download the audio tour onto your phone before arriving at the dock.
- Sightseeing cruise
- Visiting Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty
Pier 15, 78 South Street, New York, NY, USA
Please arrive at the Pier 15, 15 minutes prior to departure.
- For the multilingual audio guide download the app "Audiotour Guides NSDEV"
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Download the free app at the pier on to your smartphone
- May - October: 9.30am, 10.00am, 11.00am, 12.30pm, 1.00pm, 2.00pm, 2.30pm, 3.30pm, 5.00pm
- November - April: 10.00am, 11.30am, 1.00pm, 2.30pm, 4.00pm