This walking tour covers Chinatown, Five Points and Little Italy. Follow the immigration of the Chinese, Irish and Italians to the land of opportunities. Discover the history of the Chinese in America; from gold to rails to the birth of many Chinatowns. Then explore the Irish dominance of Five Points and the gangs of New York. Discover Boss Tweed and his political machine Tammany Hall. Finally, trace the path of New York's Italian settlers, from the Mezzogiorno Exodus to their American experience and the origin of Little Italy.
Chinatown, Five Points and Little Italy walking tour
Duration: 2 hours
Mobile voucher accepted
What to expect
- 2 hour walking tour of Chinatown, Five Points and Little Italy
- Professional, local guide
What's not included
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Children under 8 are free
Please meet your guide in front of the Harley Davidson store, they will be in uniform holding a "Thermosage" flag.
What to remember
- Please wear comfortable shoes and proper attire
- This tour will end at Nolita (North of Little Italy)
- You must arrive 15 minutes before the start of your tour to check in
- Daily at 3.30pm
Thermo Sage, Inc
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.