Craft beer tasting sail aboard Clipper City
- Sail around New York's lower Manhattan
- Taste 6 ales and lagers from New York's craft brewers
- Snack on specialty meat and cheese pairings
Set sail on New York's largest sailing vessel with the craft beer experts from Urban Oyster and be introduced to the wonderful, reinvigorated world of Craft Beer. With over 1,500 brewers now making delicious brews all over the country, choosing and appreciating beer has become an art form to rival its cousin wine. On this tour you will taste six outstanding ales and lagers from New York’s premiere brewers, paired with specialty meat and cheese charcuterie. While you drink your refreshing beers you'll also sail around the lower tip of Manhattan and past Ellis Island, Liberty Island and Governor’s Island.
- Transportation by sail boat
- Six beer tastings, paired with meats and cheeses
Battery Park, New York City, NY 10004
- Manhattan by Sail may need to cancel due to severe weather. MBS will notify you and customers will be offered alternate dates, subject to availability, or receive a sailing credit for the current or following season
- The tour operator also reserves the right to cancel due to a private event, we will then offer the guest a sail or similar value or reschedule to a different date
- Seasonal hours are subject to change, please see calendar
See the best parts of Manhattan on this 6-hour tour on a Double-decker bus. You’ll be taken all over...
Baritone Ambrogio Maestri brings his larger-than-life portrayal of the title role back for the first...
Mariusz Treliñski’s haunting production of the pairing of Tchaikovsky's and Bartók's one-act operas ...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...
As the clock chimes midnight, a brave young girl turns the tide in a battle between toy soldiers and...
New York Pizza, Beer and History Tour Looking for what to do in NYC? Check out the best pizza and be...