This Brooklyn Christmas lights tour is a bus tour that includes an audio-visual presentation, mechanical reindeer, glowing nativity scenes, dazzling lights, 30-foot toy soldiers and old-fashioned holiday cheer as you visit the famous Christmas lights and decorations of the Dyker Heights section of Brooklyn. This are was made famous in the PBS documentary “Dyker Lights” and featured on TLC’s “Crazy Christmas Lights.” You will also visit the Bay Ridge section of Brooklyn for their incredible Christmas lights as well. On the way back to Manhattan, enjoy a video montage of Christmas specials and variety shows from throughout the years including Abbott & Costello, Frank Sinatra, Bing Crosby, Andy Williams, Sonny & Cher and many more. Experience good old-fashioned holiday cheer with family and friends as you get the true Brooklyn experience with your local guide.
Dyker Heights Christmas lights tour
Duration: 3 hours, 30 minutes
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- This is the original Christmas Lights Tour of Dyker Heights, now in its 10th year. Don’t settle for cheap imitations!
- Voted the most extravagant Christmas light displays in the entire country.
- You’ll experience incredibly decorated homes from both on and off the bus and be escorted by your guide for the best photos!
- All the guides grew up in the area and personally know the homeowners. You’ll hear their stories and maybe even meet the homeowners themselves!
- Visit Lucy Spata’s house. Lucy started the tradition of “Dyker Lights” back in the 1980s.
- See the Polizzotto home featuring the largest Santa in the neighborhood at 15 feet tall!
- Check out Sam the Greek’s house, best described as “Christmas meets Las Vegas!”
- You’ll love the multimedia presentation on the screens of the bus with vintage Christmas TV specials like Andy Williams, Frank Sinatra, Bing Crosby and more!
- Check out the gorgeous Christmas displays in neighborhoods other tours don’t know about, like Bay Ridge and Bensonhurst.
- Experience good old-fashioned holiday cheer with family and friends and the true Brooklyn Christmas experience.
- Don't just get dropped off in the area like other tours. Your guide knows the homeowners personally and will escort you around like you’re family.
- If this tour doesn’t get you in the Christmas spirit then your name is Ebeneezer Scrooge!
What to expect
- Guided bus tour
Children 11 and under: reduced
145 4th Ave, New York, NY 10003
Departs every night in December at 7.00pm except for 24, 25 and 31 December
A Slice of Brooklyn Bus Tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.