Empire State Building Observatory standard or skip-the-line tickets
- Choose from standard or skip-the-line tickets
- Visit the observatory on the 86th-floor
- Use the high-powered binoculars for spectacular close-up views
- Enjoy 360-degree panoramas of the Big Apple
The World’s Most Famous Building is a must-see for its Observatory’s spectacular indoor and outdoor 360-degree views from the heart of Manhattan. Be transported while immersed in the rich history as you journey through this Art Deco masterpiece including the landmarked Fifth Avenue lobby and murals. Along with a gift shop filled with exclusive items, there are eight in-building dining options including the contemporary cuisine of STATE Grill and Bar and Tacombi, an authentic taqueria. Located at the center of it all, the Empire State Building is an easy walk from Times Square and just steps to Macy’s, Madison Square Garden and Penn Station.
In the new entrance, guests are immediately treated to more space, organized flow, and hints of what will come from the next phases of the redevelopment, from digital hosts to a new lighting ceremony installation. Guests will ascend a grand staircase which splits around a two-story architectural model of ESB. New electronic, self-service ticket kiosks simplify the presentation of guests' choices of the myriad of options for their visit.
- Visit to the Observatory on the 86th floor
- Free Multimedia App available for download from the App Store or Google Play
- Children (0-5): free for both ticket types
- Children (6-12): reduced price for standard ticket
Empire State Building Observatory - 20 West 34th Street, New York, NY 10118
- Skip-the-line tickets allow guests to skip all lines and go straight to the Observatory
- You'll receive your tickets instantly after purchase
- Peak times are from 11.00am to 1.00pm as well as one hour before and after sunset. If you wish to avoid long lines, it is recommended to avoid visiting at these times
- No refunds can be given due to weather
- There are no locker storage facilities for personal belongings
- All visitors will be subject to airport-style security screening. Below is a list of items which are not permitted. The list is not exhaustive, so if you are unsure about an item, you are asked not to bring it. Any questions and uncertainties should be referred to the Security Officers on duty
- All weapons are prohibited, including firearms, ammunition, knives, swords, scissors, mace, any dangerous items, and any dual-use items that could be dangerous
- Following items are prohibited: glass items, including bottles, glasses, marbles, alcoholic beverages, cans, bottles, flasks, professional cameras, equipment and camera stands: mono-pods, bipods, tripod, sports equipment such as skateboards, roller skates, golf clubs, baseball bats, hockey sticks, baseballs, footballs, tennis balls, costumes, masks, etc
- Do not bring musical or marking instruments, including spray paint and markers
- Large packages, suitcases, carry-on luggage and other such parcels are prohibited
Every day, from 08.00am to 02.00am
The last elevator to the Observatory is at 01.15am
Special holiday hours may apply on:
- July 4
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve
- New Year’s Day
See the best parts of Manhattan on this 6-hour tour on a Double-decker bus. You’ll be taken all over...
Enjoy a full day completely guided tour and see and learn about the most important sights in New Yor...
Get up close to one of the world's most famous monuments, the Statue of Liberty. Sail around the Sta...
Experience the best of New York City with these convenient packages! This tour package will provide ...
An experience unlike any other in NYC, your 5 hour Classic Bike Tour is the most comprehensive and c...
On this fun and informative two-hour tour, you will meet the women who shattered the glass ceilings ...