Sex and the City Hotspots Tour
- See New York as pictured in the legendary tv show: with its icons of fashion, its chic clubs and restaurants and the fancy Manhattan neighborhoods
- Get some retail therapy like Carrie & Co. at Greenwich Village boutique and indulge in cupcakes
- Reminisce some of the best scenes by visiting the places where they were shot
Follow the footsteps of Carrie, Samantha, Charlotte, and Miranda in this unique sightseeing tour that includes more than 40 locations from the show!
Check out Manhattan's best venues and iconic sites from the series and learn more about it by having fun with your girlfriends at your favorite spots. In addition to seeing the sites from the show, you’ll also have exclusive access to special discounts.
From Midtown Manhattan, with the Plaza Hotel where Carrie says goodbye to Mr. Big, to Greenwich Village and Soho, unique and trendy neighborhoods home to many of the ladies’ favorite spots, you will go on a pink adventure in the city of fashion.
After a shopping walk and a break for cupcake sampling, we will have the opportunity to sip some cosmos at Scout, Steve and Aidan's bar before heading to the Meat Packing District. Here you will see the famous modern Asian cuisine restaurant, Buddakan, where Carrie and Big’s rehearsal dinner took place and many other spots from the series that will inspire your inner fashionista!
This tour includes;
- Visit the site of Carrie and Big’s wedding rehearsal dinner
- Hop into the Pleasure Chest where Charlotte buys her “Rabbit”
- Scout the bar owned by Steve and Aidan
- Reminisce Miranda’s embarrassing underwear moment in the Village
- Venture into the trendy neighborhood, MePa, where the girls frequent
- Pass the café where Samantha invites the girls to Abu Dhabi
- Get some retail therapy like Carrie & Co. at Greenwich Village boutiques
- Indulge in cupcakes like when Carrie confides in Miranda about Aidan
- Pass Carrie's charming brownstone stoop
- Sex and the City Hotspots Tour
- Cupcakes sampling
- Tour in German: audio tour via PocketGuide app
- Headphones for smartphone
- In front of Pulitzer Fountain located on Fifth Avenue between 58th and 59th Streets
- Tour guides will be holding a BLUE UMBRELLA at all departure points
- Children under 13 years old are not permitted on this tour
- This tour is also available in German using the PocketGuide smartphone app. Instructions are included on the voucher
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to tour departure
Whether you are a tourist or a local, a family or a group of friends, this tour is the perfect oppor...
Ever wanted to get "spotted" in one of the most iconic locations of Manhattan's elite in Gossip Girl...
If you're looking for a romantic trip on the waters around New York, hop on board the Harbor Lights ...
Take a trip through the real New York on this tour featuring over 40 locations: - See the Empire Sta...
Standard Ticket - allows you to skip only the ticket purchasing line. Depending on how busy it is, y...
Join an all-inclusive visit to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island, both New York City landmarks ...
See the best parts of Manhattan on this 8-hour double-decker bus tour. You’ll be taken all over the ...
Choose between two ticket types:Standard Ticket - with this option you can skip the hassle of the bo...
On this New York food tour you'll get in touch with the culinary traditions of the city, which were ...
If you're visiting New York, don't forget to visit its next-door neighbor across the Hudson! It is h...