- Explore Battery Park and see the Seaglass Carousel, Bosque Gardens and more
- Enjoy ferry tickets to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
- Download the multilingual audio tour available via smartphone app
Take a 30-minute guided tour of Battery Park, and learn its unique history with a local guide. You’ll see the beautiful Seaglass Carousel, located within a spiraling pavilion of glass and steel. Learn about the Battery Cannon, Battery Oval, Coast Guard Memorial and Bosque Gardens and Fountain. End your tour at Castle Clinton, your guide will then assist you through the various procedures to board the ferry to Liberty Island. Benefit from priority boarding and save precious time.
Next, you’ll cross New York Harbor to the Statue of Liberty, where your ticket grants access to the pedestal and Pedestal Museum. Get exclusive access to the monument up to the Fort Wood section for a truly immersive experience on your own. Take a self-guided audio tour with the provided headsets, available in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, Russian and Arabic.
After the Statue of Liberty, you’ll cross to Ellis Island to learn about the immigrant experience at the Ellis Island Immigration Museum. Pick up your audio guide on arrival (available in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, Russian and Arabic) and explore independently.
- Ferry tickets to Liberty Island (Statue of Liberty) and Ellis Island
- VIP reserved access to the ferry with your local guide assisting you to the line
- Entry to the Ellis Island National Immigration Museum
- 30-minute guided walking tour of Battery Park
- Complimentary self-guided multilingual audio tour headsets for the Statue of Liberty National Monument and Ellis IslandPedestal access upgrade: (select option during checkout process)
- Pedestal access in the Fort Wood section of the Statue of Liberty National Monument
- Entry to the Pedestal Museum
- Guide on Liberty Island and Ellis Island
- Hotel pick-up or drop-off
- Children ages 2-12
- Seniors ages 62 and up
24 State St, New York, NY 10004, USA
Please meet your guide State Street in front of Starbucks coffee, across the street from Battery Park at least 15 minutes prior to departure.
- For the multilingual audio guide download the app "Audiotour Guides NSDEV"
- Available in English, Italian, German, Spanish, French, Korean, Portuguese, Chinese and Japanese
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you'd like to gain access to the Pedestal, please select the upgraded option at checkout
- Daily at 8.45am
No trip to New York would be complete without a visit to Lady Liberty, the world famous Statue of Li...
Standard Ticket - allows you to skip the ticket purchasing line. Depending on how busy it is, you mi...
Choose between two ticket types:Standard Ticket - with this option you can skip the hassle of the bo...
Meet NYC’s most famous lady up close and in person on our Early Access Statue of Liberty Tour.We’ll ...
Visit New York for 2.5 hours with a retired NYPD officer or detective, exploring neighborhoods once ...
Your tour will begin at St. Paul’s Chapel on Broadway. This site is considered to be the oldest publ...
See incredible views of New York City from the observatory of One World Trade Center: America’s tall...
Join the tour of the former World Trade Center in New York City as you commemorate the tragic events...
Join the mob on a trip through Sopranoland. - Stop at the Bada Bing - Check out Barone Sanitation, T...
Discover the magnificence of Lower Manhattan's newest landmarks while honing your architectural phot...