THE DOWNTOWN EXPERIENCE tickets
- Enjoy a 90-minute multimedia adventure through the downtown of Manhattan including stops to Brooklyn Bridge, Governors Island, and Battery Park
- Hop aboard a theatre-style tour bus for the full effect of your fun and comedic experience
- Enter the world of virtual reality and imagination that will lift you out of your seat with historical stories like Black Tuesday
The DOWNTOWN EXPERIENCE powered by THE RIDE is a multimedia historical bus tour exploring Manhattan’s most notable neighborhoods and landmarks. This tour is packed with advanced technology, highlighted by the magic of virtual reality visualizations allowing you to travel back in time and relive historical and iconic moments. Highlights include:
- Virtual Reality Timeloop experience
- Theatre style seating
- Advanced audio/visual technology including 40 LCD TV screens showing footage of Downtown Manhattan
- South Street Seaport
- Brooklyn Bridge
- Governor’s Island
- Battery Park
- New York Harbor
- Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
- 9/11 Memorial
- One Trade Center and One World Observatory
- Wall Street
- Federal Hall and more!
- THE DOWNTOWN EXPERIENCE tickets
200 Water St, New York, NY 10038 USA
THE DOWNTOWN EXPERIENCE Powered by THE RIDE will depart from 200 Water Street in front of Starbucks and end at the South Street Seaport near Pier 15 & 16.
- You must contact THE DOWNTOWN EXPERIENCE powered by THE RIDE at least 48 hours in advance to confirm your reservation
- Children must be 6 years old to participate
- Customer Care hours: Monday-Sunday 9.00am-9.00pm
- Tour schedule subject to change
See the best parts of Manhattan on this 6-hour tour on a Double-decker bus. You’ll be taken all over...
View the bright lights of the big city on this escorted evening tour aboard a double-decker bus. Tre...
Take a trip through the reel New York on this tour featuring over 40 locations: - See the Empire Sta...
Whether you are a tourist or a local, a family or a group of friends, this tour is the perfect oppor...
Experience a New York Sightseeing cruise like never before. Step aboard the 1920s inspired motor yac...
Come on board the America 2.0– a modern tribute to the first boat that won America's Cup in 1851. Al...