- Enjoy a 90-minute multimedia adventure through the downtown of Manhattan including stops to Brooklyn Bridge, Governors Island, and Battery Park
- Hop aboard a theatre-style tour bus for the full effect of your fun and comedic experience
- Enter the world of virtual reality and imagination that will lift you out of your seat with historical stories like Black Tuesday
The DOWNTOWN EXPERIENCE powered by THE RIDE is a multimedia historical bus tour exploring Manhattan’s most notable neighborhoods and landmarks. This tour is packed with advanced technology, highlighted by the magic of virtual reality visualizations allowing you to travel back in time and relive historical and iconic moments. Highlights include:
- Virtual Reality Timeloop experience
- Theatre style seating
- Advanced audio/visual technology including 40 LCD TV screens showing footage of Downtown Manhattan
- South Street Seaport
- Brooklyn Bridge
- Governor’s Island
- Battery Park
- New York Harbor
- Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
- 9/11 Memorial
- One Trade Center and One World Observatory
- Wall Street
- Federal Hall and more!
- THE DOWNTOWN EXPERIENCE tickets
200 Water St, New York, NY 10038 USA
THE DOWNTOWN EXPERIENCE Powered by THE RIDE will depart from 200 Water Street in front of Starbucks and end at the South Street Seaport near Pier 15 & 16.
- You must contact THE DOWNTOWN EXPERIENCE powered by THE RIDE at least 48 hours in advance to confirm your reservation
- Children must be 6 years old to participate
- Customer Care hours: Monday-Sunday 9.00am-9.00pm
- Tour schedule subject to change
US Open - Day: Quarter Finals - Day 04-09-2018 8 Flushing Meadows Pedestrian Bridge, Corona, NY 1136...
US Open - Day: 4th Round - Day 02-09-2018 8 Flushing Meadows Pedestrian Bridge, Corona, NY 11368, US...
US Open - Day: 3rd Round - Day 31-08-2018 8 Flushing Meadows Pedestrian Bridge, Corona, NY 11368, US...
US Open - Day: 2nd Round - Day 29-08-2018 8 Flushing Meadows Pedestrian Bridge, Corona, NY 11368, US...
US Open - Evening: 2nd Round - Evening 29-08-2018 8 Flushing Meadows Pedestrian Bridge, Corona, NY 1...
US Open - Day: Men's Semifinal 07-09-2018 8 Flushing Meadows Pedestrian Bridge, Corona, NY 11368, US...