Harry Potter walking tour of Oxford
- Walk in the footsteps of Harry Potter and see the historic sites used for Hogwarts in the films
- Find out about the similarities between the libraries at Hogwarts and Oxford
- Get a free DIY guide to Harry Potter locations inside Christ Church College
- Enter two locations used in filming of the Harry Potter films in Oxford
Grab your wand and enjoy a magical walking tour around Oxford – home to the oldest University in the English speaking world. Suitable for both muggles and wizards alike, this 2 hour guided walking Harry Potter Tour of Oxford will take you to some of the film locations used in the Harry Potter movies. As part of this Harry Potter Tour of Oxford, you will be spellbound as you learn about life at one of the most prestigious academic institutions in the world, and find out why Oxford’s Colleges make the perfect setting for Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
During your tour, your guide will enthrall you as you journey around the old city of Oxford, reminding you of some of the most memorable scenes from the Harry Potter films, such as when Ron was instructed to dance with Professor McGonagall in preparation for the Yule Ball and you can stand on the spot where Malfoy is turned into a Ferret! You will learn about what happened when the stars and film makers came to Oxford, you’ll delve into the fascinating history of the colleges and you’ll discover how the magical wonders of Oxford are echoed in the Harry Potter movies.
Included in the price of your ticket, you will have entrance tickets into the New College and the Divinity School at The Bodleian Library. You will also be given a DIY self guided information sheet for Christ Church College, allowing you to find the locations inside the college that were used in filming.
- Professional tour guide
- Entrance to New College and the Divinity School at The Bodleian Library
- Children up to 16 years old: reduced
52 Broad St, Oxford OX1, UK
Outside the entrance to the Weston Library
- Depending on time of day and University events (which can be announced at short notice), certain Oxford colleges may not always be accessible on the day of your tour
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- All people under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult (aged 18 years or over) on all tours
- The tour will end in front of Christ Church College
- This tour operates on Saturdays at 1.45pm from February 2018 to October 2018
- This tour operates on Sundays at 1.45pm from June 2018 to September 2018
Are you visiting Oxford but you only have a couple of hours? No worries! Just hop on board with this...
A river cruise is an easy and pleasant way to avoid the busy roads of the city centre while admiring...
Escape the hustle and bustle of the busy London streets and discover the beautiful city of Oxford on...
To many, Oxford has long been associated with its famous University. However, for fans of Inspector ...
Oxford is one of England’s most renowned university cities and a private tour means you can explore ...
Home to the oldest University in Britain, Oxford is an architectural marvel. You'll get fantastic vi...