Disney’s Halloween Party at Disneyland® Paris
- Halloween at Disneyland® Paris: shudder with fun
- Shows and performances brimming with mystery and macabre surprises
- Disney villains more prominent than ever
- Choose your costume and book now: limited availability
Treat yourself to the thrill of pure fun: at Disneyland® Paris, Halloween is a truly scary holiday!
Dive in the electrifying atmosphere of this great event, including shows and animations full of mystery and gruesome surprises. Disney villains will be more prominent than ever, with a shower of pranks that will entertain the whole family! With the help of many Disney characters wearing new, gloomy costumes, explore your anxieties throughout the park's attractions, in a magical and mysterious atmosphere.
Prepare your costume and book now: availability is limited!
- Tickets for the Halloween Party 2018 at Disneyland® Paris from 5.00pm
- Admission ticket to the parks (access before 5.00pm)
- Full price for adults and children (3-11 years old)
- Free for children under 3 years old
Disneyland Paris - 77777 Marne-la-Vallée, France
- This ticket to the Halloween party is additional to the traditional admission ticket and is only valid for the party, which only holders of this ticket may access. You still have to purchase a normal park ticket for October 31
- You will be given a special bracelet to access the party, upon presentation of a valid ticket for that evening, from 5.00pm onwards, at the park entrance
- The program may be modified, delayed or canceled without prior notice, especially in adverse weather conditions
- Limited to a maximum of 6 tickets per order
- Tickets are non-changeable, non-refundable and not subject to discounts or special offers
- Exceptionally, this evening's guests are allowed to wear Halloween costumes. However, Disneyland® Paris reserves the right to ban costumes that completely cover the face and the head, and/or costumes, accessories or tricks that may offend the sensibilities of minors and families. The same applies to accessories that may be considered dangerous to other guests inside the attractions (e.g. long cloaks, sticks, weapon imitations, etc.) or adversely affect safety within the park
- You may not bring the following items into the parks: objects or toys resembling a firearm (laser, gun, water pistol...), masks worn by guests aged 12 or older (except for medical reasons), train garments
- For security reasons, Disneyland® Paris also reserves the right to visually inspect, or scan with the aid of safety equipment, any clothes, coats or personal belongings of the guests, before or after entering the parks, especially in the case of costumes consisting of several superimposed garments that cover the entire body
- Guests who wish to wear costumes of their favorite Disney characters undertake not to pose for photos or video, nor to sign any autographs
- Wednesday 31 October 2018
- The ticket is valid from 5.00pm to 2.00am
- The party will start at 8.30pm
Les danseuses les plus sensuelles du monde, des chorégraphies légendaires, des effets visuels sensat...
L’Opéra National de RussieTM présente Le Lac des Cygnes, l’un des plus grands chefs-d’œuvre classiqu...
« A 50 balais, le plus dur c’est que t’es un vieux pour les jeunes, et t’es un jeune pour les vieux,...
OLIVIER GIRAUD : HOW TO BECOME A PARISIAN IN ONE HOUR? Devenez un vrai parisien dans les magasins, r...
Boléro de Ravel et 9ème Symphonie de Beethoven Orchestre Helios Choeur Tempestuoso Direction Jean Ch...