Entrance tickets Louvre Museum
The Musée du Louvre displays 35,000 works of art over 60,600 square meters and welcomes almost ten million visitors a year. It’s big and it’s popular.
Once inside, it pays to be tactical. You can’t see everything in one day unless you’re riding a bike, so decide which departments you’re interested in:
- Egyptian antiquities
- Near Eastern antiquities
- Greek, Etruscan, and Roman antiquities
- Islamic art
- Decorative arts
- Prints and drawings
And don’t forget to visit the Mona Lisa. People say she’s smaller than you expect...
- Entrance ticket
- Information booklet
- Unlimited time inside the Louvre
- Meet our representative on 162 rue de Rivoli - 75001 Paris
- In front of the Boutique Souvenirs (on the left of the foreign exchange counter)
- Your host wears a blue jacket/red shirt with the Paris Tour Guide logo
- Metro stop: Palais Royal - Musée du Louvre (line 1 or 7)
- Meeting point is not at Louvre Museum
- Everyday except Tuesdays
- Choose your time (see calendar)
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Spend a day enjoying two of Paris’s greatest sights as your local guide introduces you to the art, h...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Your trip to Paris is not complete unless you experience dining - the Hard Rock Cafe way. Don’t worr...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...