Guided tour of the Louvre, Notre Dame area and lunch at the Eiffel Tower
- Guided visit of the exterior of Notre-Dame Cathedral
- Enjoy a delicious lunch on the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Guided visit of the most famous works of the Louvre
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show you the highlights of Paris: visit the Louvre Museum, lunch at the Eiffel Tower and see the Notre-Dame Cathedral from the outside.
The tour starts from our office in the center of Paris, where you will meet your guide who will take you straight to the famous Louvre Museum. You'll discover the main artworks: the Venus of Milo, The Wedding at Cana, the Coronation of Napoleon and Leonardo da Vinci’s famous Mona Lisa.
After the 2-hour tour of the Louvre Museum, you'll board a Batobus boat to reach the Eiffel Tower where lunch awaits you. This short cruise will cross the superb bridges over the Seine and pass by Paris' monuments that stand along the banks. Your guide will let you disembark to go to the "58 tour Eiffel" restaurant.
58 Tour Eiffel restaurant menu (subject to modification)
Starter at choice :
Maison Verot chicken liver terrine with a honey and Meaux mustard vinaigrette
Green asparagus with a raspberry vinaigrette and fresh herbs
Peas and fresh goat's cheese with a fine cress cream
Tomato gazpacho with vanilla olive oil and fresh basil
Main course at choice :
Fresh tagliatelle with sage sauce, parmesan and baby New Zealand spinach
Cod croquettes with aubergine caviar and organic quinoa with herbs
Lightly seared pork belly with honey and ginger roasted carrots
Creamy risotto with seasonal vegetables and fresh rocket
Crisp romaine lettuce, organic quinoa with herbs, tomatoes, charlotte potatoes and a raspberry vinaigrette (additional €5 on the set menu)
Cheese or dessert at choice :
Ferme de Viltain fromage blanc, muesli with Ile de France honey and fruits
Chocolate crème with streusel with sea salt and a dark chocolate coulis
Crisp Pavlova with strawberry-rhubarb sorbet and a light coconut mousse
Iced seasonal fruit gazpacho
1 glass of wine or beer or soft
Your guide will then take you back to the river shuttle. After about 20 minutes of cruising on the Seine, the boat arrives at the foot of the Île de la Cité in the historic center of Paris. You will enjoy 30 minutes of visiting the exterior with your guide, who will tell you more about this iconic cathedral.
The tour ends close to Notre-Dame Cathedral, so that you can explore the Île de la Cité at your own pace or keep admiring the Cathedral from the outside.
IMPORTANT: from September 1st to March 31st 2020, the restaurant "58 Tour Eiffel" will be closed for renovation works. We offer you the same tour with a lunch-cruise at the Bateaux Parisiens instead. The tour will last around 1 hour more.
- River shuttle on the Seine River (except in January and February, and during the Seine river rises)
- Access to the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower and lunch at the "58 Tour Eiffel" restaurant (not available from 1st September 2019 to 31st March 2020)
- Skip-the-line guided tour of the Louvre Museum
- Guided tour outside Notre Dame Cathedral
- Tour guide
- Transfers to and from your accommodation
- Lift ticket access to the 2nd and the 3rd floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Entrance to the Notre Dame Cathedral
- Child (3-17 years old): reduced
Agency Paris City Vision, 2 rue des pyramides 75001 Paris.
Customers need to check in at the tour operator agency (to redeem the voucher) at least 30 minutes before the tour departure time.
- IMPORTANT: from September 1st to March 31st 2020, the restaurant "58 Tour Eiffel" will be closed for renovation works. We offer you the same tour with a lunch-cruise at the Bateaux Parisiens instead. The tour will last around 1 hour more.
- Tour on foot at a steady walking pace. This tour may not be suitable for people with walking difficulties
- Our excursion ends at the Notre-Dame Cathedral
- The skip-the-line access is subject to the Louvre museum procedures: The Vigipirate plan, the security control or an unforeseen crowd can slow down the entrance
Every day except Tuesday
Departure: at 9.30am or 10.30am
Not available on May 1, July 14 and October 1 and special events
Found right in the heart of Paris, formerly a royal palace, the Louvre has become one of the world's...
What if you could meet more than 200 celebrities in one day? Want a tête à tête with Mbappé, Mozart ...
FRANCIS BACON: BOOKS AND PAINTING 11 SEPTEMBRE 2019 - 20 JANVIER 2020 GALLERY 2The Centre Pompidou p...
Discover the charm of an old railway station that now houses some of the greatest art treasures in t...
The Rodin museum is held in the Hôtel Biron, a jewel of Parisian rocaille architecture with a park t...
Discover the the world of Claude Monet visiting his home and gardens in Giverny, just a few hours fr...
This ticket combines a skip-the-line entrance to the Orsay Museum and a city tour of Paris by panora...
The famous Orsay Museum houses the world’s most complete collection of Impressionist and Post-Impres...
Upon arrival in the town of Versailles, we will ride to the famous city market to shop for our picni...
Votre Photographe Privé à Paris LIVE UNIQUE...LIVE FUN PHOTOGRAPHIC EXPERIENCE IN PARIS Vous recherc...