Tour of Paris historical wine cellars with wine tasting
- Visit the area of the world biggest wine market of the 19th century
- Immerse yourself in the atmosphere of the Bercy Village streets and garden
- Meet a sommelier and taste two wines specially selected for you
'Who knows how to taste wine never drinks wine again, but tastes secrets instead', as Salvador Dali once said. Discover the heart of the Parisian wine history with a guided tour and wine tasting in Bercy Village.
Your wine travel will start with a guided tour that will show you the history and importance of wine in this tasteful neighbourhood over centuries. The remaining cellars are the heritage of the huge warehouses that were located once in this part of the city. The Bercy neighbourhood was the first wine market in the world in the XIX century and today is a major and emblematic Parisian wine place. The spirit of this neighbourhood makes it a key place for wine tasting.
After a guided visit of an hour in the Cour de Saint-Emilion, your guide will take you to a tasting temple at the heart of the old cellars of Bercy: Le Chai 33. A sommelier will welcome you there and after telling you some anecdotes about the history of the place, the tasting will start! You will be able to taste two carefully-selected wines in order to learn about oenology in a fun different way.
- Guided tour in French or in English
- Wine tasting (2 glasses of wine) or 33cl grape juice bottle from Alain Milliat
- Personal expenses
Bercy Village, 28 Rue François Truffaut - 75012 Paris
Meet your guide in front of the metro exit "Cour Saint-Emilion"(line 14), under the porch 10 minutes prior to tour departure.
- Alcohol abuse is dangerous for your health – to be consumed with moderation
- For adults not consuming alcohol and children under 18, the Chai 33 restaurant suggests to taste a grape juice bottle from Alain Milliat
- Any latecomer cannot be compensated with neither a postponement of the tour nor a refund
- This tour is not available for children under 11 years old
- Saturday and Sunday
Being one of the world’s largest, most impressive art museums, one can get lost in the Louvre’s endl...
Your trip to Paris is not complete unless you experience dining - the Hard Rock Cafe way. Don’t worr...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Dive into the heart of the Seine Musicale, one of Europe’s most modern venues! Uncover the secrets b...
Make the most of trip in Paris with this combo offer including an audioguided tour of the Eiffel Tow...
The tour starts in Trocadero Plaza so you can enjoy the best views of the tower and get a few pictur...