Located in the famous Montmartre neighborhood, near the Sacré-Coeur. Paris is home of the baguette, that golden bread stick which is a real symbol of all things French. You are invited as part of a small, select group to step behind the counter of a typical beautiful French bakery, a boulangerie, into the kitchen to watch a demonstration by the master baker of how a perfect baguette is made. A baguette and croissant goodie bag will be available free of charge for you to take away at the end.
Visit a French bakery in Paris
Availability: On Monday, Wednesday and Friday
Duration: 1 hour
Language: English , French , Japanese
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Discover the secrets of making an authentic French baguette
- Watch as a baguette is made and then taste it fresh from the oven
- Leave with a goodie bag with one free croissant and baguette per person
What to expect
- Tasting Included
- Local guide
What's not included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Le Grenier à Pain, 127 rue Caulaincourt 75018 Paris.
Meet us in front of the bakery Le Grenier à Pain, 15 minutes before departure of the tour. Closest Metro: Lamarck-Caulaincourt (M12)
What to remember
- English guided tours at 10.00am to 11.00am
- Japanese and French guided tours at 9.00am to 10.00am
Tour runs on Monday, Wednesday and Friday
Meeting The French
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.