Prague hop-on hop-off bus 24- or 48-hour ticket
- Explore Prague on a hop-on-hop-off bus
- Wi-Fi and USB charger on the board
- Listen to audio commentary in one of the 14 international languages
Visit your choice of Prague’s most interesting sites. Hop on and off as much as you like during 24 or 48 hours. During the bus ride, you can listen to the audio guide on board, while your children can listen to a program which has been tailor-made for them. The double-decker buses offer wonderful views of Prague and they all are wheelchair accessible.
Become acquainted with one of the most beautiful cities in Europe, and see the best-known sights and places of interest in Prague. Each ticket comes with a set of single-use, hygienic headphones. The purchased ticket becomes valid at the moment when you first enter the bus.
Click here: Hop On Hop Off Map
Click here: Hop On Hop Off Timetable
- 24- or 48-hour hop-on-hop-off bus tour
- USB charger and Wi-Fi
- Infants ages (0-2): free
- Children ages (3-11): reduced
Wilsonova 300/8, 110 00 Praha 2-Vinohrady, Czechia
You can take the hop-on-hop-off bus from any of the stops. Just show your voucher on the bus.
- Audio guide is available on the bus in English, Czech, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Swedish, Hungarian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Hebrew, Arabic
- Let your children listen to the special kids' commentary in English or German
- Daily with bus service beginning at 9.30am
- Please note that the bus may sometimes be delayed due to traffic. The stated times are for information purposes only. Buses depart every 40 minutes
- Main Station: 9.30am-4.45pm
- Hilton: 9.30am-5.00pm
- Malá Strana: 9.45am-5.15pm
- Prague Castle: 9.50am-5.20pm
- Strahov Monastery: 9.55am-5.25pm
- Strahov Stadium: 10.00am-5.30pm
- Kampa: 10.20am-5.50pm
- Dancing House: 10.25am-5.55pm
- I.P. Pavlova: 10.40am-6.10pm
Did you know that Prague Castle is the largest castle complex in the world according to the Guinness...
The most beautiful view of Prague is said to be from the surface of the Vltava River. So don’t miss ...
Go back in time to the Middle Ages and spend 5 hours visiting the second most important town in Bohe...
Transfer by minibus to the Náplavka riverbank near Palacký Bridge, one of the oldest functioning riv...
Start your 2.5-hour guided tour at the Charles Bridge, where your guide will provide a short overvie...
Get away from the crowds and the bustle of the city for two hours and relax on an extended sightseei...
Enjoy Prague's highlights from a unique perspective, while relaxing on a cruise down the Vltava Rive...
This one-hour cruise is especially suitable for families with small children. See Prague’s highlight...
En este tour tendrás la oportunidad de conocer uno de los castillos habitados más grandes del mundo....
Anyone who is interested in seeing the gorgeous scenery of ?eské St?edoho?í (Central Bohemian Upland...