- Explore Prague on a hop-on-hop-off bus
- Wi-Fi and USB charger on the board
- Listen to audio commentary in one of the 14 international languages
Visit your choice of Prague’s most interesting sites. Hop on and off as much as you like during 24 or 48 hours. During the bus ride, you can listen to the audio guide on board, while your children can listen to a program which has been tailor-made for them. The double-decker buses offer wonderful views of Prague and they all are wheelchair accessible.
Become acquainted with one of the most beautiful cities in Europe, and see the best-known sights and places of interest in Prague. Each ticket comes with a set of single-use, hygienic headphones. The purchased ticket becomes valid at the moment when you first enter the bus.
- 24- or 48-hour hop-on-hop-off bus tour
- USB charger and Wi-Fi
- Children ages 0-2: free
- Youth ages 3-11: reduced
Wilsonova 300/8, 110 00 Praha 2-Vinohrady, Czechia
You can take the hop-on-hop-off bus from any of the stops. Just show your voucher on the bus.
- Audio guide is available on the bus in English, Czech, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Swedish, Hungarian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Hebrew, Arabic
- Let your children listen to the special kids' commentary in English or German
- Please note that the bus may sometimes be delayed due to traffic. The stated times are for information purposes only. Buses depart every 40 minutes
- Main Station: 9.30am-4.45pm
- Hilton: 9.30am-5.00pm
- Malá Strana: 9.45am-5.15pm
- Prague Castle: 9.50am-5.20pm
- Strahov Monastery: 9.55am-5.25pm
- Strahov Stadium: 10.00am-5.30pm
- Kampa: 10.20am-5.50pm
- Dancing House: 10.25am-5.55pm
- I.P. Pavlova: 10.40am-6.10pm
Get to know the most beautiful sites in Prague during a unique cruise along the Vltava River and whi...
Learn the history of Prague and its most famous monuments on a combined half-day bus, boat and walki...
Did you know that Prague Castle is the largest castle complex in the world according to the Guinness...
Visit the most significant Czech monument on a guided tour. Learn about the most important monarchs ...
Go back in time to the Middle Ages and spend 5 hours visiting the second most important town in Bohe...
Enjoy a quick two-hour tour of Prague. You’ll be taken on an air-conditioned bus for a sightseeing t...
Get away from the crowds and the bustle of the city for two hours and relax on an extended sightseei...
This convenient skip-the-line opportunity allows you to avoid the long lines to buy admission ticket...
Discover the most beautiful sights of Prague on an electric scooter. After you have met your guide a...
During your full day sightseeing tour of Prague with river cruise and lunch, you'll journey back in ...