Golden Circle and Langjökull snowmobiling tour
- Combine the Golden Circle tour with a one-hour snowmobile ride
- Enjoy an adventure of a lifetime
- Admire Langjökull glacier, Þingvellir National Park and the geothermal area
This tour combines the widely popular Golden Circle tour with a one-hour snowmobile ride on Langjökull glacier, Iceland’s second largest glacier. Experience an adventure of a lifetime!
Firs, you will stop at Þingvellir National Park, a designated UNESCO World Heritage Site, which is known for its exceptional beauty and historical importance. The second stop is at the high-temperature geothermal area known as Geysir, where you will see numerous spouting hot springs. From there you’ll continue the drive to Langjökull where you get to experience a one-hour exhilarating snowmobile tour on the vast white snowcap. On your way back to Reykjavík we stop by the stunning Gullfoss waterfall.
- Bus fare
- Guided tour
- 1-hour guided snowmobile tour (2 persons per vehicle)
- Protective clothing and safety equipment for the snowmobile ride
- Children ages 6-12: reduced
- Small children ages 0-5: not permitted
BSI Coach Terminal, Vatnsmýrarvegur, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
Tour starts at BSI Coach Terminal in downtown Reykjavík. You can get to the meeting point by organizing a hotel pick-up. Instructions will be provided on your voucher.
- A valid driver's license is required
- 2 persons per vehicle. Single person per vehicle at extra cost
- Children under 6 years old are not permitted on this tour
- Only one child is permitted per adult on this tour
- Operation of this tour depends on conditions on the glacier
- Due to sudden and unexpected weather changes the snowmobile ride might be canceled after tour's departure from Reykjavík
- Drop-off is limited due to street closures and restrictions to the operation of buses in the city center. Therefore drop off may not be directly in front of your hotel/guesthouse but at designated bus stops close by
- Daily at 9.00am
- Pick-up is up to 30 minutes before departure
No trip to Iceland would be complete without submerging yourself in the steamy volcanic waters of th...
Wallowing in the steamy waters of the Blue Lagoon is one of this 100% Iceland experiences that defin...
Discover the world's most northerly capital on this tour of Reykjavik. With its colourful corrugated...
Misty waters, moss-covered rocks and great mountain views – the Secret Lagoon is the ultimate Icelan...
To experience Iceland's countryside in all its glory, you need to go off-road. On this trip, you'll ...
If you're looking for an adrenalin rush, make sure you don't miss this off-road, quad bike adventure...