Golden Circle and Langjökull snowmobiling tour
- Combine the Golden Circle tour with a one-hour snowmobile ride
- Enjoy an adventure of a lifetime
- Admire Langjökull glacier, Þingvellir National Park and the geothermal area
This tour combines the widely popular Golden Circle tour with a one-hour snowmobile ride on Langjökull glacier, Iceland’s second largest glacier. Experience an adventure of a lifetime!
Firs, you will stop at Þingvellir National Park, a designated UNESCO World Heritage Site, which is known for its exceptional beauty and historical importance. The second stop is at the high-temperature geothermal area known as Geysir, where you will see numerous spouting hot springs. From there you’ll continue the drive to Langjökull where you get to experience a one-hour exhilarating snowmobile tour on the vast white snowcap. On your way back to Reykjavík we stop by the stunning Gullfoss waterfall.
- Bus fare
- Guided tour
- 1-hour guided snowmobile tour (2 persons per vehicle)
- Protective clothing and safety equipment for the snowmobile ride
- Children ages 6-12: reduced
- Small children ages 0-5: not permitted
BSI Coach Terminal, Vatnsmýrarvegur, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
Tour starts at BSI Coach Terminal in downtown Reykjavík. You can get to the meeting point by organizing a hotel pick-up. Instructions will be provided on your voucher.
- A valid driver's license is required
- 2 persons per vehicle. Single person per vehicle at extra cost
- Children under 6 years old are not permitted on this tour
- Only one child is permitted per adult on this tour
- Operation of this tour depends on conditions on the glacier
- Due to sudden and unexpected weather changes the snowmobile ride might be canceled after tour's departure from Reykjavík
- Drop-off is limited due to street closures and restrictions to the operation of buses in the city center. Therefore drop off may not be directly in front of your hotel/guesthouse but at designated bus stops close by
- Daily at 9.00am
- Pick-up is up to 30 minutes before departure
Have you ever wanted to spot one of those amazing dancing lights in the sky, the famous Aurora Borea...
While visiting Iceland, don't miss a tour of the famous Golden Circle route and its natural and hist...
This tour takes you to the most beautiful places at the south coast of Iceland. See the unforgettabl...
The exhibition is built into one of the six hot-water tanks that make up Perlan, and it starts with ...
The Flybus airport shuttle takes you from your hotel to Keflavik International Airport. Seats are gu...
Join the professional and passionate northern light chasers to witness this astonishing natural phen...