Golden Circle and Secret Lagoon day trip
- Discover the beauty of Thingvellir National Park
- Watch the impressive geyser hot springs erupt
- See the stunning Gullfoss waterfall and swim in a natural hot pool
Soak in a natural pool and explore three of the most popular attractions in Iceland. The Golden Circle and Secret Lagoon tour offers great value in a small group setting. Discover the Thingvellir National Park with its natural geothermal pools and geyser hot springs.
Trip difficulty: 2 out of 5 possible. Rated: Easy.
- Round trip transportation from selected Reykjavik pick up points
- A visit to Thingvellir National Park
- Geysir and Gullfoss
- Visit and entrance fee to the Secret Lagoon
Pick-up in Reykjavik
Please be ready at 8.00am or 9.00am for pick-up from a selected central point in Reykjavík - please note that it can take up to 30 minutes for pick-up to arrive
- Participants must be at least 6 years of age
- All adventure trips are undertaken on the responsibility of its participants. Arctic Adventures does not assume any responsibility for accidents that are caused by its customers or can be traced to there own actions. Participants have to sign a waiver before undertaking all trips stating that they realize that all outdoor activities carry an inherent risk.
- Every day at 8.00am and 9.00am
Have you ever wanted to spot one of those amazing dancing lights in the sky, the famous Aurora Borea...
While visiting Iceland, don't miss a tour of the famous Golden Circle route and its natural and hist...
This tour takes you to the most beautiful places at the south coast of Iceland. See the unforgettabl...
Explore the magnificent Skógafoss and Seljalandsfoss waterfalls and fly through black lava sand fiel...
The exhibition is built into one of the six hot-water tanks that make up Perlan, and it starts with ...
Join the professional and passionate northern light chasers to witness this astonishing natural phen...