There's really no better way to discover the wildlife that surrounds Iceland's capital than by boat. Explore Faxaflói Bay with this one-hour tour and see the clowns of the sea in their natural habitat. Puffins are just one of the birds that you'll see during your tour, if you're lucky, you'll also see Auks, Gannets and many other sea birds that dominate the skies and cliffs just a few minutes from the Old Harbour of Reykjavik. You won't be able to go onto the islands where the puffins live but your captain will get you as close as possible and turn off the engines so that you can soak up the peace and quiet. It's a great opportunity to ask your guide any questions that you have and discover more about these fascinating animals.
Premium puffin tour in Reykjavík
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 1 hour
Safety measures applied
Smaller Group Size
Do this because
- Discover the birds and wildlife of the bay and islands around Reykjavík
- Learn all about puffins and their natural habitat
- Enjoy a peaceful boat trip into nature
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Warm flotation suit
- An expert guide
- Necessary safety equipment
- 1 hr RIB tour
What's not included
- Children (0-9 years old): Free
Ægisgarður 7, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
Please meet your guide and captain at the Old Harbour.
What to remember
- This tour has a minimum of 2 passengers. If the minimum isn't met, you will be able to reschedule or receive a full refund
- Participants must sign a waiver before undertaking the trip
- The partner will not be held for liable for any accidents caused by participants or their actions
- Please dress warmly
- Please contact the tour provider if you have any questions or concerns
- This tour runs daily but times vary
- Please see the calendar to see what times are available on your chosen date
Elding Adventures at Sea
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.