Take the Highlands bus back to Reykjavik, Hella or Seljalandsfoss from Þórsmörk. After a day out exploring the wonderful nature around the valleys of Þórsmörk, Langidalur and Básar you can sit back and enjoy a comfortable bus ride with some spectacular sceneries while making your way back to town.
Ride back from Þórsmörk to Reykjavik by Highlands bus
Availability: Every day
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 4 hours
Do this because
- Look at the diverse landscapes of Iceland
- Enjoy a comfortable bus ride
- Admire some beautiful sceneries
What to expect
- Scenic bus ride in comfortable coach
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Child (0-11 years): free
- Youth (12-15 years): reduced
- See the meeting point for the coordinates of the parking lots where you can board the bus
Board the coach at the bus stop in Þórsmörk Básar is at the only parking lot in the area (Coordinates: 63.6771532° N 19.4813374° W), the same for those boarding from Þórsmörk Langidalur (Coordinates: N 63°40 960 - W 19°30.890).
What to remember
- Departing from Þórsmörk towards Rekyjavik City Hall passing by: Þórsmörk, Básar (Goðaland), Eyjafjallajökull, Gígjökull, Seljalandsfoss (on request), Hvolsvöllur, N1 service station, Hella, bus stop, Hella, Árhús & campsite, Selfoss, N1 service station (on request), Hveragerði, N1 service station (on request), Reykjavík, Miklabraut South (Kringlan) and Reykjavík, campsite (Laugardalur)
- In Hella the bus will make a 20 minute break
- Please make sure you arrive at the meeting point 30 minutes before departure
- Daily at 2.30pm and 6.00pm
- From 15 June to 10 September 2020
TREX - Travel Experiences
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.