The epic adventure begins when the tour guide picks you up in Reykjavik and you start your journey of breathtaking landscapes and endless visual adventures.
During this day tour, you will visit the Snæfellsnes Peninsula, and will visit the following spots:
- Arnarstrapi village: picturesque location where you can enjoy a walk along the coastline and enjoy your lunch break, you will also have the opportunity to see the Miðgjá stone bridge.
- Búðakirkja (the black church, a famous photo stop)
- View of Gerðuberg basalt columns
- Vatnshellir Lava cave (optional extra): located in Snæfellsjökull National Park, this is an optional adventure, but it is highly recommended you to join to this journey to the center of the Earth (this is the place that served as inspiration for Jules Verne).
- Djúpalónssandur: a black pebbled beach where you have an amazing view.
- Views of Kirkjufell
- Stop at Ólafsvík fishing village
- Berserkjahraun: this will be your last stop, where you will be able to admire the dramatic lava field.