- Get up close to Skógafoss waterfall
- Walk behind Seljalandsfoss waterfall and feel the mist on your face
- Ride a snowmobile on top of Mýrdalsjökull glacier
Visit two of the South Coast’s superstars - Skógafoss and Seljalandsfoss waterfalls - and take a thrilling snowmobile ride across the snowy icecap of Mýrdalsjökull glacier.
You will visit Skógafoss and Seljalandsfoss waterfalls before heading to the glacier. After gearing up at base camp, you will move towards the icecap in a tricked-out glacier truck.
The snowmobile ride will take you the rest of the way to the top of Mýrdalsjökull where you will have the chance to take in some eye-popping views and unforgettable photographs. The snowmobile tour is great for those looking for a sensational way to get up close and personal with Iceland’s spectacular scenery: from the seat of a snowmobile to the top of a volcano!
- Complimentary pick up in Reykjavik
- Round trip transportation
- Professional tour guide
- Snowmobile ride on Mýrdalsjökull glacier
- Helmet, balaclava face mask and insulated cover-alls
- Children 6-12 years of age: reduced
Holtagarðar, Holtavegur 10, 104 Reykjavik, Iceland
Please book your pick-up before your tour by contacting your tour operator. If you do not wish to take advantage of the complimentary pick-up service, make your way to the meeting point at the Gray Line Bus Terminal in Holtagarðar. Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the tour departure time stated on your voucher and introduce yourself at the sales desk for check-in.
- A valid driver’s license is required to operate a snowmobile
- Please bring warm clothing and sturdy shoes for the journey
- Prices are based on two people sharing a snowmobile. Additional charges apply for single riders
- Every day at 9.00am
Have you ever wanted to spot one of those amazing dancing lights in the sky, the famous Aurora Borea...
This tour takes you to the most beautiful places at the south coast of Iceland. See the unforgettabl...
This Landmannalaugar tour will take you up to Landmannalaugar, often referred to as “The Pearl of th...
The exhibition is built into one of the six hot-water tanks that make up Perlan, and it starts with ...
The Flybus airport shuttle takes you from Keflavik International Airport to downtown Reykjavik. Seat...
The Flybus airport shuttle takes you from your hotel to Keflavik International Airport. Seats are gu...