Experience Iceland by joining this super jeep tour to the Kötlujökull glacier. Enter the Katla Ice Cave and admire the spectacular combination of the colors the ice has. In this natural ice cave you have the opportunity to see both black and blue ice features. Under the cave awaits the mighty Katla volcano. Both the glacier and the ice cave take their name from this volcano.
National park tours
Walk under an ice cave under the Katla Volcano
Availability: Various days
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 3 hours
Do this because
- Behold black and blue ice features in a natural ice cave
- Walk inside the Katla Ice Cave
- Enjoy a ride in a super jeep
- Learn from your English-speaking expert guide
What to expect
- Entries and admission fees
- Super Jeep ride to the ice cave
- Safety gears, crampons, helmet and headlamps
- A professional English-speaking guide
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Pick-ups from your hotel to the meeting point in Vik
- Gratuity (optional)
- Child (10-12 years): reduced
- Víkurbraut 5, 870 Vík, Iceland
Meet your guide at the soup company in Vik.
What to remember
- Please wear comfortable hiking shoes and clothes suitable for the weather
- The tour is not recommended for children under the age of 10 years
- Various days at 9.30am and 1.00pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 50 % refund if you cancel up to 10 days before the activity begins. If you cancel up to 7 days before, you can still receive a 70 % refund. If you cancel up to 2 days before, you can still receive a 100 % refund. If you cancel up to 14 hours before, you can still receive a 20 % refund.