Favela da Rocinha in Rio de Janeiro
- Explore Rocinha, the biggest favela in Latin America, with your guide
- Get a glimpse of the daily life of the community
- Learn from your guide about the culture and social and sustainable development
This tour will take you to Rocinha, is the biggest “favela” in Latin America. A favela is a Brazilian version of a shanty town. With your guide, you will be able to observe the routine of the community and take a walk in the alleys.
- Hotel/port pick-up and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Professional guide
- Walking tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Pickup is available from most major hotels in the zones Barra, Centro, Flamengo, Sao Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana or the cruise ship port
- This tour is not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- During checkout you'll be asked to provide the name and address of your hotel for pickup
- Every day
How about feeling like a soccer star entering the field? Discover the legendary Maracana and get beh...
Discover life inside a Rio de Janeiro favela on a half-day tour and see various communities within t...
Join this 1-day guided tour from Rio to the city of Petropolis, located 60 km away from Rio, also kn...
Visit Santa Teresa and the Selarón Steps with this afternoon walking guided tour.On this tour you wi...
Join this 3-hour bicycle tour of Rio de Janeiro from Ipanema to the beautiful Rodrigo de Freitas' la...
Rio’s highest peak, Pico da Tijuca (1022m – 3353ft) is located in the middle of the Tijuca Forest, o...