Favela da Rocinha in Rio de Janeiro
- Explore Rocinha, the biggest favela in Latin America, with your guide
- Get a glimpse of the daily life of the community
- Learn from your guide about the culture and social and sustainable development
This tour will take you to Rocinha, is the biggest “favela” in Latin America. A favela is a Brazilian version of a shanty town. With your guide, you will be able to observe the routine of the community and take a walk in the alleys.
- Hotel/port pick-up and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Professional guide
- Walking tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Pickup is available from most major hotels in the zones Barra, Centro, Flamengo, Sao Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana or the cruise ship port
- This tour is not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- During checkout you'll be asked to provide the name and address of your hotel for pickup
- Every day
Join this 1-day guided tour from Rio to the city of Petropolis, located 60 km away from Rio, also kn...
Visit Santa Teresa and the Selarón Steps with this afternoon walking guided tour.On this tour you wi...
Enjoy an evening out on a visit to an original churrascaria, savoring typical Brazilian dishes at th...
Set free your adventurous side and visit the unlimited natural sites of Rio de Janeiro! Walk under t...
Join Favela Phoenix for an insightful tour opportunity! You will discover the challenges of life in ...
Hike the famed Morro do Iramaos, a stunning hill on the edge of the bustling Brazilian beachside cit...