- Roundtrip, lunch, cable car, train and a guided tour by bus are included
- Ride a cable car to Urca Hill and to the Sugarloaf Mountain
- Enjoy views of the famous Christ Redeemer statue from the Corcovado Mountain
- Ride a train through the Tijuca rainforest and do a panoramic city tour of downtown Rio
Rio de Janeiro is a giant metropolis with many beautiful landmarks that you won't want to miss. But it can also be overwhelming, busy and crowded. This tour offers to take you to most famous sights in Rio de Janeiro by bus in a one day tour. No fuss, no muss, everything is taken care of, from pick-up at your hotel in the morning to the lunch and the rides up and down the surrounding mountains.
During this tour you will:
- start the bus tour in the morning with views of Ipaneman and Copacabana beaches
- pass through the historic Laranjeiras neighborhood, see the Guanabara Palace and along the charming Botafogo's shore
- see the Sambodrome on your panoramic bus tour of downtown Rio with a professional guide
- get off the bus to visit the Metropolitan Cathedral and take some pictures of downtown Rio
- get back on the bus and see Cinelândia Square, its historical buildings, the Municipal Theater, the National Library and the National Museum of Fine Arts
- ride the iconic cable cars up to Sugarloaf on the Corcovado Mountain, stopping at Urca Hill and its vantage point overlooking Guanabara Bay and the Rio-Niteroi bridge
- finish your ascent to the top of Sugarloaf, enjoying gorgeous views of the Copacabana beach and the impressive Christ Redeemer statue overlooking the city
- enjoy a lunch at a barbecue house before you head over to the base of Corcovado Mountain via the Cosme Vehlo Train
- ride through the lush and dense Tijuca rainforest on a typical train and do some sightseeing around Urca for 1h30 before getting back on the bus
- learn more about the rich history of Rio, anecdotes about Sugarloaf, traditions about Rio and its inhabitants
- ... and more!
- Roundtrip transfer to most hotels in São Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana
- Professional tour guide
- Panoramic city tour by bus
- Cable car ticket
- Train ticket
- Optional gratuities
- Children (3-12): reduced
- Pick-up is organised from your hotel in Rio
- The specific departure time for this tour is subject to change. You will be notified of the departure time upon tour confirmation
- Roundtrip transfer is included from and to most hotels in São Conrado, Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana
- Please call to confirm your tour at least 72 hours prior to the activity time to organize your pick-up
- You will need to present your voucher on the day of the tour. You can choose to print it or to bring a mobile version of it on your smartphone or tablet
- This tour is available daily
- Pick-up starts at 8.00am
- This tour is not available on
- Feb 18 - 21
- Dec 24, 25 and 31
Set free your adventurous side and visit the unlimited natural sites of Rio de Janeiro! Walk under t...
Join Favela Phoenix for an insightful tour opportunity! You will discover the challenges of life in ...
Hike the famed Morro do Iramaos, a stunning hill on the edge of the bustling Brazilian beachside cit...
Embark on a journey through the Rocinha Favela – the largest in Brazil – alongside your local guide....
Start learning the basics of the samba right away with people from all around the world! After a bri...
Get to know Brazil and its African roots in this authentic Brazilian quilombo. On this tour, you wil...