Experience the beauty of the island of Capri on a relaxing private boat cruise from Salerno! Enjoy swimming off the boat in the most panoramic spots or simply sit back and relax while soaking up the sunshine and spectacular views. See the island's famous grottoes and soaring Faraglioni rocks, dive off the boat into the turquoise sea and soak up the Mediterranean beauty away from the rush and crowds. Customize your experience and choose whether to enjoy swimming in the most beautiful spots, spending time onshore to explore the island if you wish or kick back and savor the stunning views.
Capri private boat tour from Salerno
- Relax on a private boat excursion to Capri's most beautiful sights
- Swim in the beautiful sea surrounding the island
- Soak up the Mediterranean beauty away from the rush and crowds
- 6-hour private boat excursion with captain
- Beverages and snacks
- Fuel, taxes and port fees
- Blue Grotto entrance (optional)
Piazza della Concordia, Salerno, SA, Italy.
Choose the type of boat that best suits your needs among:
- Speedboat (max 8 people) a 28-32 foot speedboat with a cushioned sundeck, shaded seating area, cabin and restroom. The cabin is excellent for kids to nap or changing after swimming
- Luxury speedboat (max 10 people) a luxury 33-38 foot speedboat with comfortable and spacious seating, cushioned sundecks, cabin and restroom
- Yacht (max 12 people) a luxurious 46-50 foot yacht with large sundecks, shaded seating area, spacious cabin and restroom
- Boat for groups (max 30 people) Ideal for larger groups, this 50-60 foot boat welcomes up to 30 people and includes large sundecks, cabin and restroom
- Every day at 9.00am, 9.30am, 10.00am and 10.30am
Experience the monastic life up close through this guided tour of Certosa di San Lorenzo, the second...
In the archaeological site of Paestum, it is possible to admire some wonderful examples of Greek arc...
Explore the city of Salerno on a private tour: discover the vestiges its medieval past, admire the g...
Dive into the Campania region history and traditions enjoying a full-day tour of Paestum and a buffa...
Discover Vietri sul Mare and Cetara, two towns of the Amalfi Coast, on a guided tour starting from S...
Find out more about the enogastonomic tradition of the Amalfi Coast by visiting Cetara, famous for i...