- Hike up and explore Masada fortress at sunrise
- Explore the Ein Gedi Nature Reserve
- Float in the waters of the Dead Sea
You will be picked up early in the morning at 03:00 am from Tel Aviv. At 04:30 you will arrive at the bottom of the Masada mountain to begin hiking to the top. On the way up to the top, enjoy the extraordinary desert sunrise, one that can only be seen in the right place at the right time. Once at the top you will enjoy some time to experience the site during that special time of the day. Head back down and transfer to Ein-Gedi Nature Reserve
At 08:00 you arrive to the Ein-Gedi Nature reserve. Enter the reserve to watch the desert wildlife in the magnificent green Ein-Gedi Oasis. At 10:00 you continue your journey to the Dead Sea. 10:30 arrival at the Dead Sea, the lowest point on earth and enjoy bathing and floating on it's therapeutic water. After floating and covering yourself with mud your driver will begin the trip back to Tel-Aviv. At approximately 14:00 you will arrive back in Tel-Aviv.
- Transportation to all sites in air conditioned vehicles
- Bathing on a private beach at the Dead Sea
- Masada entrance
- Ein-Gedi entrance
HaYarkon St 250, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Grand Beach Hotel, Tel Aviv
- Please note this is a self-guided tour
- Confirmation will be received within 24 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for children aged 12 and under
- Please bring some cash with you for the entrance fees to Masada and Ein-Gedi (approx. 29 NIS / 8-10 USD each)
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- The hike to the top of Masada Mountain requires a moderate level of fitness
- Bring waterproof shoes for the Dead Sea section — the sea bed can be rocky
- Everyday at 03:00 am
Tel Aviv is the cosmopolitan center of Israeli life. This private tour is a perfect opportunity to g...
Meet your private guide at your hotel or at the Jaffa Clock Tower and set out on a walking tour expe...
From Tel Aviv on the Mediterranean to the Beersheba region and Negev, with Sde Boker Mitzpe Ramon an...
Departing from Tel Aviv, you will head to Bethlehem to explore the city before it becomes bustling w...
You will be picked up early in the morning at 06.30am from Tel Aviv and will start heading east to e...
This unique tour offers visitors the opportunity to discover the world of "social Judaism" and its m...