Tel Aviv Museum of Art is Israel’s first art museum, founded in 1932 and is a leading and influential institution dedicated to the preservation and display of modern and contemporary art from Israel and abroad. The Museum is a critical agent for the arts and culture in Israel, offering its visitors a multicultural experience. An active part of the vibrant metropolis, it is a must-visit for international and local crowds.
Attractions & guided tours
Tel Aviv Museum of Art with transfer
Mobile voucher accepted
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Explore the modern and contemporary art by Israeli and international artists
- Enjoy a dynamic experience that encompasses the visual arts, design, architecture, performance, music, film and theater
- See the artistic dialogue between past and present and to explore both canonical art and experimental endeavors
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Hotel pick-up
- Entrance ticket
What's not included
- Food and drinks
You will be picked up from your accomodation. Please confirm your pick-up details with the local operator after booking. You will find the contavt information in the voucher after booking.
What to remember
- Please leave your accoodation details at check-out and confirm them with the local operator after booking. you will find the contact information in the voucher after booking
- From Tuesday to Saturday at 10.30am
Holiday Travel (israel) LTD
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.