Merenda Reale® 1700 at Caffetteria Reale in Turin
- Take part in the Merenda Reale® experience, a delicious journey into the past
- Enjoy a steaming hot chocolate served with irresistible 'bagnati' and other chocolate specialties
- Experience the magical location of Caffetteria Reale di Torino and Antica Pasticceria Gerla
Enjoy a hot chocolate and traditional cookie tasting experience at Caffetteria Reale in Turin, in a setting that evokes the authentic atmosphere of an 18th-century salon!
Merenda Reale® is a truly delicious ritual, born in 18th-century Turin in the courts of Savoy. Snacktime in the 18th century was a royal pleasure, an elegant ritual of court life: from 2pm to 10pm, aristocrats with a sophisticated palate would sip hot chocolate from their cups while eating traditional biscuits and refined confectionery specialties invented by the chefs of the Palace. Such cookies included torcetti, confortini, canestrelli and savoiardi - Italy's oldest cookies! - as well as pazientini, amaretti, anisini, meringues, and baci di dama. And to conclude, a taste of almond nougat and a crispy diablottino, the forebear of all chocolates.
The menu includes two consecutive courses:
Take part in Merenda Reale® and turn snacktime into a journey through time!
- Steaming hot chocolate made with dark cocoa and water, without milk, served together with the irresistible 'Bagnati' (biscuits to dip) and other chocolate specialties
- Nougats and diablottini
- Admission ticket to the Royal Residences
- Anything not specified under the included section
Piazzetta Reale, 1, 10122 Turin TO
Caffetteria Reale - Antica Pasticceria Gerla
Entrance from the Royal Palace's Court of Honor
- Closed on Mondays. If you're hungry for a snack on Monday, you can go to the Gerla café-pastry shop, 88 Corso Vittorio Emanuele II, 10121 Turin, open from 9.00am to 8.00pm
Tuesday to Sunday from 9.00am to 7.00pm at Caffetteria Reale in Turin
If you wish to have the snack experience on Monday, you can go to the Gerla café/pastry shop in Corso Vittorio Emanuele II, 88 10121 Turin, open from 9.00am to 8.00pm
Try a real once-in-a-lifetime experience by renting a wonderful vintage car for the whole day: enjoy...
THE FUTUR IS IN TORINO ON 6-7 JULY 2019! EARLY BIRD TICKETS NOW AVAILABLE! firstname.lastname@example.org +39 3...
Saturday 11 May 2019 GENAU pres. Donato Dozzy (Space Available / IT) ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ Entry on t...
April 27, 2019 | Audiodrome Club | Mongina Road 9, Moncalieri SHOUT! for IndepenDANCE pres. MATADOR ...
18 May 2019 | AUDIODROME CLOSING PARTY Level 1 with SHOUT! pres. DENNIS CRUZ Level 2 with TBA Entry ...
Saturday 22 June 2019 GENAU 5th Anniversary REBEKAH (Soma - Mord / UK) ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ Entry in...