- Discover the fascinating symbols of the Liberty style in Turin
- Visit Piazza Castello and spot the famous Liberty-style historic cafés
- Get to see the floral-style Bellia Palace, Piazza Solferino, Ceriana Palace and the "four rivers" of Parco del Valentino.
The private tour starts from Piazza Castello, where you can already spot two famous historic cafés decorated in Art Nouveau style - the Caffè Baratti & Milano and the Caffè Mulassano.
Walking along Via Pietro Micca, you will reach Palazzo Bellia. This palace was built by one of the most representative artists of the floral style, the engineer Carlo Ceppi (1829-1921) between 1892 and 1898 as part of the works that redeveloped the area at the time strongly degraded.
At the end of the street, you'll see the wide Piazza Solferino: there, you can admire another work by Ceppi, the Palazzo Ceriana built according to the eclectic taste of the aristocracy and the rich city bourgeoisie. The eclecticism of the Turin artist, however, reached the highest levels in the famous Fountain of the Twelve Months and the four rivers in the Parco del Valentino.
The elements you'll see in this park represent the perfect synthesis between Liberty and Rococò nostalgia; this is where your visit ends.
- private tour
- expert tour guide
- food & drinks
- entrance to the palaces
Piazza Castello, 215, Torino
Meet your guide at the entrance of Teatro Regio.
- Please note that this tour happens only outside, therefore only external comments to the sites will be provided. In case you decide to visit any palaces in particular, you can buy the tickets on the spot (after asking your guide if they can organise that visit).
- Every day at 9 am, 10 am, 11 am, 2 pm, 3 pm and 4 pm
In the southern area of Turin, next to the former FIAT Lingotto factory, you can find Eataly. Born i...
Un suggestivo tour serale per scoprire Torino attraverso splendidi palazzi, inediti ex-quartieri a l...
Per tutti gli adulti e per i ragazzi/e al di sopra dei 50kg di peso.Accompagnati da validi istruttor...
Try a real once-in-a-lifetime experience by renting a wonderful vintage car for the whole day: enjoy...
Saturday 21st July 2018 GENAU Summer Closing 2018 Gandalf (Genau Rec. - Movement) Kessa (Genau Rec.)...
DJ and Puerto Rican producer, considered one of the pioneers of the House Music World, his sets have...