Private walking tour of the Baroque Turin
- See Turin's most important monuments, including its palaces and churches
- Explore the symbols of the impressive Baroque art in the city
- Take in views of the surrounding Alps at the edge of the city
Amongst all the periods that followed one another during the long-lasting power of the Savoy, the Baroque assumes a fundamental importance for the peculiarity of the style, but above all for the artists who have served the city and the king.
The Baroque in the palaces of power stays alive also in later eras, until the neo-baroque that characterises some rooms of Palazzo Reale.
Guarini and Juvarra are the most prestigious interpreters who adorn Torino with Baroque beauty. The most important sites to visit for this purpose are: Palazzo Carignano, Palazzo Madama (which also houses the museum of ancient arts), the Collegio dei Nobili, San Lorenzo and Piazza San Carlo.
- expert tour guide
- private tour
- food & drinks
- ticket to the palaces (in case you want to visit any of them)
Piazza Castello, 215, 10124 Torino TO, Italy
Meet your guide in front of Teatro Regio
- Please note that the buildings are intended only for outdoor viewing. Palazzo Reale, Palazzo Madama e and Carignano can be visited if you wish (tickets can be bought on the spot with your guide's help)
- every day of the week except on Monday
- departures at 10am, 11am, 12pm, 2pm, 3pm and 4pm
Try a real once-in-a-lifetime experience by renting a wonderful vintage car for the whole day: enjoy...
THE FUTUR IS IN TORINO ON 6-7 JULY 2019! EARLY BIRD TICKETS NOW AVAILABLE! email@example.com +39 3...
Saturday 22 June 2019 GENAU 5th Anniversary REBEKAH (Soma - Mord / UK) ▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲ Entry in...
5 July 2019 OPENING PARTY KFF19 GE-ology Kogin's Club, Corso Sicilia 6, Turin. INFO at +39 338.80801...
6 July 2019 AFTER PARTY KFF19 DERRICK MAY Wow Club, Corso Brescia 28, Turin. INFO at +39 338.8080144...
7 July 2019 AFTER PARTY KFF19 SETH TROXLER Audiodrome Club, Strada Mongina 9, Moncalieri. INFO at +3...