Women have always been very well represented throughout the history of Turin and the city counts a great number of female important personalities. Set off on a walking tour full of unusual stories with at the center the great women of Turin. Your expert guide will tell you about their influence in society, their private stories and the gossips surrounding their lives. Discover Turin's historic center and its emblematic monuments in a new and captivating way, also stopping at the palaces and villas dedicated to the madames of the capital.
Women of Turin historic center walking tour
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish
Availability: On selected dates
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Discover Turin in the footsteps of the great women who lived there
- Walk along the historic center and admire the city's top attractions
- Find out more about great female personalities and their importance for the city
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Walking tour
- Expert guide
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Pick up and drop-off service
- Infants (age 0-5): free admission
Piazza Castello 215, 10124 Torino TO, Italy
In front of Teatro Regio
What to remember
- The minimum number of participants for the tour is 2
- Thursday to Sunday at 10.00am and 2.30pm
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Wonderful Italy Srl
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.