Traditional cooking class in Verona
- Learn how to make fresh pasta in the heart of Verona
- Cook your Risotto with a traditional recipe
- Have fun preparing a typical Menu with your friends
You will meet a professional chef at the beautiful kitchen workshop, where he will be happy to explain and teach the art of true Italian cuisine: from fresh pasta to home-made risotto, ending with a local dessert, that could be the famous tiramisu or a delicious the ice cream!
The classes will be entirely in English language held by Italian chefs and they will be interactive, hands-on and everyone will be involved. At the end you could enjoy your home-made meal while sipping some Valpolicella wine.
After the class will be given to all participants the recipes of the dishes prepared to recreate the perfect Italian dinner at home with friends.
You could choose the Menu that you will prefer:
- Amarone risotto (or vegetable risotto) + Italian dessert
- Home-made Tagliatelle + Italian dessert
- Home-made Gnocchi + Italian dessert
- Home-made Tortellini + Italian dessert
- English-speaking professional Italian chef
- Beverage like local Prosecco during the class, water and coffe
- Online recipes
- Dinner in case of starting the class at 4.00 pm
Child (0-5): free
Piazza Bra, 28, 37122 Verona VR
The meeting point will be in front of "Farmacia Internazionale" entrance
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Please inform us if you have any food allergy or intolerance
- The minimum number of participants is 2. In the unlikely event that there will not be enough people, the tour will not start and you will be refunded.
- From Monday to Friday at 11.00 am
- Saturday at 11.00am and 4.00pm
Learn the secrets of Italian cuisine during our hands-on cooking class Verona at our beautiful cooki...
In this wonderful tour, will be presented the Slow Food Presidia of Verona such as Stortina, Monte V...
Join in an authentic food tour in Verona near the Scaliger Walls.Take a walk together with your chef...
Situated between lake Garda and Verona, the Valpolicella area it is famous all around the world for ...
Villa de Winckels è un vecchio monastero del 1100-1400 e fu abitata dal Generale De Winckels.Nel 199...
Enjoy a wine tasting in Verona of the best wines produced in Valpolicella at Tenute Salvaterra. Take...
The tasting of Valpolicella wines will open you to a new and richer range of flavors, aromas and emo...
Meet your guide-driver at Veronality office in the city center, take place in the confortable and ai...
This tour starts in the beautiful Piazza Erbe. Here you can already admire the stunning 17th century...
Join this two hours cooking course to learn the secrets on how to make traditional italian ice cream...